NHL'94 Forums

Stanley Cup Playoffs - Season 2

clockwise

Point totals adjusted with DNP deductions determined who qualified for the post season.

Seeding was determined by points percentage, very similar to smozoma's Blitz system. More detail here with the bracket.

This is the playoff page for boxscores, it's also under the 'Standings' link in the menu.

Make sure you use the playoff rom for logging games.

Good luck everyone.

Thank you Houlanov for disappearing for two months. Good luck in the playoffs (6 games unplayed)

Thank you Beavers for having excuses mutliple times for not playing on 7/11, 7/20 and 7/21. Hope you get a good draft pick next season.

Thank you Wags for ignoring game requests all together when you were online on 7/9 and 7/10. Hope you get a good draft pick next season.

Thank you Sebe for doing what you always do, show up at the deadline and squeak in games. I know I know you have a life. Nice job sneaking in with 10 games unplayed (25%)

Thank you Freydey for ignoring requests for 91 games on 7/11, 7/21 and 7/25 when you were online all 3 times. No replies. We did bang out our 2 last night before realizing the tree was set up. Split a game a piece.

Thanks Tuba from everyone.

I tried to get my games in, and as most people know I'm typically on as much as anyone. So this really leaves a sour taste in my mouth. No offense Donny but when there's as much of a descrepancy between our records in 91, the least that could've been done is have a play-in series. But i'm sure as Jesus mentioned in an IM, he and Smo 'agonized' over the decision. I wish it would've been taken into consideration I took over KG's team 3 weeks after the season started, and I think I played more games then anyone since that point.

Anyway, I'm just pretty bitter about this and wanted to share that with everyone instead of just dropping off the planet as some people have done in the recent past.

I now know how Carse felt in GDL 3.

Good luck in the playoffs everyone.

Thank you Houlanov for disappearing for two months. Good luck in the playoffs (6 games unplayed)

Thank you Beavers for having excuses mutliple times for not playing on 7/11, 7/20 and 7/21. Hope you get a good draft pick next season.

Thank you Wags for ignoring game requests all together when you were online on 7/9 and 7/10. Hope you get a good draft pick next season.

Thank you Sebe for doing what you always do, show up at the deadline and squeak in games. I know I know you have a life. Nice job sneaking in with 10 games unplayed (25%)

Thank you Freydey for ignoring requests for 91 games on 7/11, 7/21 and 7/25 when you were online all 3 times. No replies. We did bang out our 2 last night before realizing the tree was set up. Split a game a piece.

I tried to get my games in, and as most people know I'm typically on as much as anyone. So this really leaves a sour taste in my mouth. No offense Donny but when there's as much of a descrepancy between our records in 91, the least that could've been done is have a play-in series. But i'm sure as Jesus mentioned in an IM, he and Smo 'agonized' over the decision. I wish it would've been taken into consideration I took over KG's team 3 weeks after the season started, and I think I played more games then anyone since that point.

Anyway, I'm just pretty bitter about this and wanted to share that with everyone instead of just dropping off the planet as some people have done in the recent past.

when im online and im not answering it just means somebody else is using my computer. I had tons of s**t to do before the deadline so dont put the blame on me for not completing ur season, as usual. Pretty sure i asked u to play some 91 leaguers 4 weeks ago, but you answered EXI BRO. Play while you can CHICKEN!! MISTER EXI EXI EXI EXI :lol:

Edited by Freydey

when im online and im not answering it just means somebody else is using my computer. I had tons of s**t to do before the deadline so dont put the blame on me for not completing ur season, as usual. Pretty sure i asked u to play some 91 leaguers 4 weeks ago, but you answered EXI BRO. Play while you can CHICKEN!! MISTER EXI EXI EXI EXI :lol:

yes correct, you did your due diligence by requesting a game 4 weeks ago. Well done. No way to know someone else is using ur pc unless they respond so.

Freydey32 went idle at 4:57:01 PM

Freydey32 came back from idle at 5:17:09 PM

Freydey32 went idle at 5:30:39 PM

Freydey32 came back from idle at 5:32:35 PM

Freydey32 went idle at 5:43:43 PM

Freydey32 came back from idle at 6:19:25 PM

Freydey32 went idle at 6:43:09 PM

Freydey32 came back from idle at 7:02:09 PM

Freydey32 went idle at 7:19:59 PM

Icestorm NHL94 (7:52:36 PM): gaaaaaaaaaa 91

Icestorm NHL94 (7:52:55 PM): nm deaths on way

Freydey32 (10:12:50 PM): MOFAPE

Icestorm NHL94 (10:17:26 PM): wat

Freydey32 (10:18:36 PM): 91

Icestorm NHL94 (10:18:49 PM): toolates

Icestorm NHL94 (10:18:50 PM): \

Freydey32 (10:19:01 PM): oh cman fag

Freydey32 (10:19:04 PM): 10pm

Icestorm NHL94 (10:19:06 PM): bed'

Freydey32 (10:19:10 PM): wtf

Icestorm NHL94 (10:19:15 PM): workin 6am till 5pm

Freydey32 (10:19:20 PM): meto

Freydey32 (10:19:24 PM): well 3pm

Icestorm NHL94 (10:19:26 PM): 39

Freydey32 (10:19:28 PM): huh ur a slave

Icestorm NHL94 (10:19:34 PM): not 23

Freydey32 (10:24:20 PM): go sleep

Freydey32 (10:24:28 PM): 2gms takes 20mins

yes correct, you did your due diligence by requesting a game 4 weeks ago. Well done. No way to know someone else is using ur pc unless they respond so.

Freydey32 went idle at 4:57:01 PM

Freydey32 came back from idle at 5:17:09 PM

Freydey32 went idle at 5:30:39 PM

Freydey32 came back from idle at 5:32:35 PM

Freydey32 went idle at 5:43:43 PM

Freydey32 came back from idle at 6:19:25 PM

Freydey32 went idle at 6:43:09 PM

Freydey32 came back from idle at 7:02:09 PM

Freydey32 went idle at 7:19:59 PM

Icestorm NHL94 (7:52:36 PM): gaaaaaaaaaa 91

Icestorm NHL94 (7:52:55 PM): nm deaths on way

Freydey32 (10:12:50 PM): MOFAPE

Icestorm NHL94 (10:17:26 PM): wat

Freydey32 (10:18:36 PM): 91

Icestorm NHL94 (10:18:49 PM): toolates

Icestorm NHL94 (10:18:50 PM): \

Freydey32 (10:19:01 PM): oh cman fag

Freydey32 (10:19:04 PM): 10pm

Icestorm NHL94 (10:19:06 PM): bed'

Freydey32 (10:19:10 PM): wtf

Icestorm NHL94 (10:19:15 PM): workin 6am till 5pm

Freydey32 (10:19:20 PM): meto

Freydey32 (10:19:24 PM): well 3pm

Icestorm NHL94 (10:19:26 PM): 39

Freydey32 (10:19:28 PM): huh ur a slave

Icestorm NHL94 (10:19:34 PM): not 23

Freydey32 (10:24:20 PM): go sleep

Freydey32 (10:24:28 PM): 2gms takes 20mins

too bad i dont keep my convo but i can recall some shits

Me: Lg gms?

You: Exi, i cant play a lg gm cause i drank one beer

YOU: EXI

YOU: EXI BRO

EXIEXEIXIEX<

SEXI

Edited by Freydey

Icestorm CAN BE THE BIGGEST b***h TO PLAY MOST OF THE TIME ,but he is easier to play now than before which is quite amazing ,but hes the only guy that needs a week of exhis before he will play a serious gm ,...hes a kg b***h hehe

I remember asking you to play not long after you came in. You said your connection was crap, but that's fine. I tried again a few days-week later and you wanted to play exhis. Other than that, I didn't see you online very much either. You do realize that the deadline came and went while you were on vacation. I played games on the 18th against most of my remaining guys, except the hardcore slackers.

I IMed u on AIM twice in the last month to play our games, and i asked when u were free... u had no reply. Lots of dudes had dnps. stop acting like a.........

crybaby.png?w=300&h=425

post-1266-015122500 1280383855_thumb.png

Edited by Sebe_The_Legend

I IMed u on AIM twice in the last month to play our games, and i asked when u were free... u had no reply. Lots of dudes had dnps. stop acting like a.........post-1266-015122500 1280383855_thumb.png

LOL

its like avery asking someone to play with fairplay

• 2 weeks later...

any deadline set for round 2 for the other div? wales conf final is set and I since I am moving into a new place on the 23rd I would like to get the playoffs done before then to avoid any connection issues causing the season to drag out

Flash links don't work on my end. Why not use normal ones that lead to your channel?