NHL'94 Forums

GENS C Finals

SuperDave

me(Chicago) and Sureshot(Buffalo) finally managed to get a hold of each other and play our final games. The results are as follows:

Buf 3 - Chi 4

Buf 6 - Chi 2

Chi 5 - Buf 1

Chi 5 - Buf 4

Buf 3 - Chi 8

Since neither of us had played in awhile, the first few games were fairly hilarious as we both tried to remember how to score goals and play defense.

Thanks to Sureshot, hopefully we'll meet again next season.

Thanks man, and congrats!

Was definitely pretty hilarious in some of those games, even my gooning it up couldn't save me. :(

And yeah, I really switched off this season after a ) I wasn't able to get hold of all my opponents for the rest of my regular season games and b ) one of my playoff series ended up being an FF after trying to get it organized for a couple of weeks. Can't remember the last time I played a game before yesterday, and I'm kinda doubting that I will sign up for next season too.

Edited by Sureshot

Thanks man, and congrats!

Was definitely pretty hilarious in some of those games, even my gooning it up couldn't save me. :(

And yeah, I really switched off this season after a ) I wasn't able to get hold of all my opponents for the rest of my regular season games and b ) one of my playoff series ended up being an FF after trying to get it organized for a couple of weeks. Can't remember the last time I played a game before yesterday, and I'm kinda doubting that I will sign up for next season too.

The Fall season runs a lot smoother, since everyone has hockey fever with the NHL season starting up. Once the end of Spring comes, everyone loses interest due to nice weather and vacations, and its hard to find some guys. I was hoping that the playoffs wouldn't drag on like this by shortening the season with quicker checkpoints, but it didn't work out that way.

Congrats Super Dave! Does this rank above the time you jumped from the CN Tower?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvP-7PnN3PQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvP-7PnN3PQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvP-7PnN3PQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>