NHL'94 Forums

Masterof94 vs dangler

halifax

Arguably the best two best snes players to play online...I'd like to call it a rematch but....

Fall classic 2008 final - unfinished.....18 months and counting.

Spring classic 2010 final - unfinished....3 weeks and counting.

Yeah, what the hell is wrong with them? They just went up and dissapeared? I demand satisfaction, gentlemen!

Or, JAGS and I could play in their stead.

Yeah, what the hell is wrong with them? They just went up and dissapeared? I demand satisfaction, gentlemen!

Or, JAGS and I could play in their stead.

or maybe me and pondhcky1 could play instead.

Master is around. He answered the PM yesterday. Waiting on dangler. When you guys are looking for another coach to play you really should use the PMs. It sends an email to that person. SuperDave was looking for Sureshot for a few weeks, I PM him, and he answers within an hour.

Master is around. He answered the PM yesterday. Waiting on dangler. When you guys are looking for another coach to play you really should use the PMs. It sends an email to that person. SuperDave was looking for Sureshot for a few weeks, I PM him, and he answers within an hour.

Just a note:

I assume the default settings are set to that but you can go into notifications and turn it off so you don't receive an email.

All i hear from the snes guys is how amazing snes version is, and how its way better than gens. If thats true, why is it that theres 2 unplayed series'?? Its an embarrassment, snes is a joke. Get these done guys! snes is bringing down the nhl94 community.

• Haha 1

no wonder why so many people here prefer the gens 94 over snes 94

If you guys played Snes more instead of slagging the people who participate or half-participate in it, this wouldn't be as much of a problem.

It's like your reason for why Snes sucks is because there isn't enough committed players. Hello, Gens players at this site are the most accessible pool for new players to Snes.

Join a Snes league or stop taking pot shots.

I've always been here, just like in the 2008 finals, and any other games/playoffs I supposedly forfeited. It's up to dangler, he's the one that vanishes. This type of situation takes away the eagerness to play, and it's not just dangler. It happens quite often during the regular season. It looks like there's not going to be a champion for this season, so it's time to move on to the fall season or whatever Chaos and the powers that be decide to do.

Or you could have the title by default, whatever works for you and how chaos and the others decide how it's going to happen.

• 1 month later...

Fall classic 2008 final - unfinished.....20 months and counting.

Spring classic 2010 final - unfinished....2 months and counting.

Fall classic 2008 final - unfinished.....20 months and counting.

Spring classic 2010 final - unfinished....2 months and counting.

That really sucks. Maybe some new challengers should try to get to the finals instead for this season. I still can't believe there was no resolution for those finals in these past SNES seasons.

• 2 months later...

Let's go boys!

I'd like to see the result from your series.

I sent a message to Dangler a week ago but I have not heard back from him.

• 3 months later...

fall classic 2008...27 months and counting.

spring classic 2010....9 months and counting.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually heard from masterof94 today saying he wants to do these....now if only dangler would respond.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Masterof94 was damn good. I lost a classic league final in game 7 double OT to him. I think it was 2009 or 2010.

I remember he had a brother, prodigyof94. We thought they were the same person because at one point they had the same IP address. There was a bit of drama around that.

I think they lived in Chicago?