NHL'94 Forums

you guys start baseball n football stuff and

hokkeefan

94 isn't dead hok! classic registration opens on monday, and blitz and gdl are on the horizon. in my opinion, it's kinda good that guys are trying to get into some other games right now, because by the time october/november hit, plenty of us are going to be playing three different leagues simultaneously. maybe this will help guys avoid mid-season burnout in the important leagues. just my thoughts.

94 isn't dead hok! classic registration opens on monday, and blitz and gdl are on the horizon. in my opinion, it's kinda good that guys are trying to get into some other games right now, because by the time october/november hit, plenty of us are going to be playing three different leagues simultaneously. maybe this will help guys avoid mid-season burnout in the important leagues. just my thoughts.

yeahhh ok ,i guess ur right

hokkee we put out baseball and football stuff cause in summer time after summer classic is over nothing to do on the forum so guys come up with other leagues to keep busy till the real stuff starts up again like fall classic, blitz, and gdl