NHL'94 Forums

Fall '94 Classic League 2010 Registration Begins!

chaos

Uh...ain't 5 games/week a little too much?

It's almost a game per day, keeping up will be sorta difficult for those who are in Europe (is there anybody else btw?), mainly due to timezones-related issues.

...for instance, there's no way I'm going to be able to find five different opponents online in the span of 7 days...there's usually like...no one on AIM when I'm awake so I'll have to check the opponents' current schedule and arrange each match accordingly and that's gonna take time no matter how you look at it.

Anything above 3 matches/week is stretching it big time, imho (unless we're gonna play the same opponent twice, in which case disregard my post in its entirety).

Also, why such a hurry all of a sudden after months of nothingness...it makes no sense (although I'm new here so I dunno).

...for instance, there's no way I'm going to be able to find five different opponents online in the span of 7 days

i like to grow nhl94 but if ur unable to play dont join ,5 gms a week is NOTHINGGGGGGGGG

it drives me fn nuts when guys are unable to play gms and when it is only 5 GAMES A WEEK ,HOLY CRAP ,CMOOOOON GUYS,TAKE fifteen minutes after you shower and play a gm .or play 2 or 3 gms 1 night a week when u get time but 15 mins 5 times a week ,EVERYONE HAS TIME ,NO EXCUSES UNLESS U RUN a corporation or disney ,ahhhrrrg

Edited by hokkeefan

...for instance, there's no way I'm going to be able to find five different opponents online in the span of 7 days

i like to grow nhl94 but if ur unable to play dont join ,5 gms a week is NOTHINGGGGGGGGG

it drives me fn nuts when guys are unable to play gms and when it is only 5 GAMES A WEEK ,HOLY CRAP ,CMOOOOON GUYS,TAKE fifteen minutes after you shower and play a gm .or play 2 or 3 gms 1 night a week when u get time but 15 mins 5 times a week ,EVERYONE HAS TIME ,NO EXCUSES UNLESS U RUN a corporation or disney ,ahhhrrrg

/facepalm.jpg

Please, go back to my post and actually bother to read it in its entirety this time around instead of skimming through it while raging like a 12-years old Halo-player on sugar-overload.

I was under the assumption that we were going to play each other only once and clearly stated to disregard my comment had that not been the case. If we're gonna play the same opponent twice or even 4x I can definitely make it.

Besides, I'm new and trying to get into the game so chill out, dude.

Edited by Retrieving

/facepalm.jpg

Please, go back to my post and actually bother to read it in its entirety this time around instead of skimming through it while raging like a 12-years old Halo-player on sugar-overload.

I was under the assumption that we were going to play each other only once and clearly stated to disregard my comment had that not been the case. If we're gonna play the same opponent twice or even 4x I can definitely make it.

Besides, I'm new and trying to get into the game so chill out, dude.

lol

Hello all.

Sorry for bailing for a while.

I'm back and I applied for SNES.

Welcome back bud....I've processed your application but I still a letter of reference from your employer before we can assign a team.

thanks bud.

5 games a week is easy... I don't know about you guys but when I sit down to play 94 I'm doing it for a good 2-3 games minimum.

Depending on how many games you got with one person (especially division rivals), you can usually play half a series for one day and leave the other half for a future date. If it's a short series (Most of the time it's either 3 or 4 games), you can get it done in less than a day. I'd say that covers the 5-game checkpoint rather well.

Edited by RedWingDevil

24 teams signed up, if we get 2 more we could use every team in the game so that we don't hit the Chi - Chi final that will otherwise happen. Although to be fair with the shitty teams, it'd probably have to be fully random, ignoring everyone's picks.

24 teams signed up, if we get 2 more we could use every team in the game so that we don't hit the Chi - Chi final that will otherwise happen. Although to be fair with the shitty teams, it'd probably have to be fully random, ignoring everyone's picks.

Ya duplicate teams would suck! btw: Didn't you win with Chi last season? lol

Keep in mind that we go by how many players are confirmed, not signed up.

What's the hold up? Can't we just start with 22 or w/e then whoever is late to the party will have to deal with playing a higher amount of matches per week? Would make sense to me.

I'll get the teams sorted out this week-end so Chaos can start building the site and we'll get er rolling. Thanks for keeping us on our toes bud....means a lot.

Chaos sent me the everyone's list. I'll have teams sorted out for everyone sometime tomorrow evening. So if you want to sign up/get confirmed, you should do so very quickly.

thanks!

• 1 month later...