NHL'94 Forums

91 FINALS COMPLETED

hokkeefan

I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that Montreal came through with the cup this season.

I had the rapon trapon working in the playoffs, it was nice never having to feel the pressure of elimination looming over the game. Frey was a worthy opponent, he played tough, but it seemed like it was destined to be my day in that series.

Id like to thank everyone for participating in the league, it was a very solid performance across the board, especially for a summer league.

And of course I'd like to thank Smozoma and Jesus. They do incredible work on the databases and the websites in which the leagues are hosted, we are spoiled thanks to them.

Good luck to all next season.

• 2 months later...

I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that Montreal came through with the cup this season.

I had the rapon trapon working in the playoffs, it was nice never having to feel the pressure of elimination looming over the game. Frey was a worthy opponent, he played tough, but it seemed like it was destined to be my day in that series.

Id like to thank everyone for participating in the league, it was a very solid performance across the board, especially for a summer league.

And of course I'd like to thank Smozoma and Jesus. They do incredible work on the databases and the websites in which the leagues are hosted, we are spoiled thanks to them.

Good luck to all next season.

so do we get another chance at taking AJ down?....sometime within the next 6 months? why stop a good thing?..and shorten the season length holy shitter

Edited by hokkeefan