smozoma

TOOL: Hack Applicator (AKA smozROM)

2 minutes ago, Jlsegafan2001 said:

I found the missing file. It was outside the src folder.

Great. Got it working?

I missed this, somehow. Really cool tool. Maybe I'll be able to open my own ROMS again. :huh:

14 hours ago, clockwise said:

I missed this, somehow. Really cool tool. Maybe I'll be able to open my own ROMS again. :huh:

Something I remember is NOSE didn't seem to like the goalie control fix, so if you remove that from your ROMs they may open? I could be wrong about that though...

Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me with a Nose editor problem.

i wanted to create an NHL94 rom on the 1993 season. Since all the player ratings are already in 93, I thought it would be a fun project. When transferring the 1993 player stats to the 94 Rom I noticed the top players were having massive increases in stats due to the change in attribute importance between the 93 and 94 Rom. 

I used the amazing smozrom program and edited the 94 rom to 0-15 attributes and changed the nose ini files. The Nose still rejects the edited 94Rom and only accepts the 0-6 ratings versions. Can anyone help me with this? 

Mr. T