NHL'94 Forums

could use help with editing the fatigue meters and EA logo

um... it only goes to 000FE000. do you think you could circle it in a picture?

well, some hacks have the fatigue bars recolored... wanted to do something like that.

edit: NICE. thanks. surprised I never spotted that EA logo. now... what to put there... hehe.

Edited by trudatman

I don't know. but it can be done, right? so the EA symbol I changed was the one on the side of the Zamboni. still looking for the clock one...

word. well, thanks for the Zamboni tip.

still looking for the two tile groups from the first post. holler if you can help, y'all!

You're probably best off grabbing the Blitz Season 04 ROM and using that as your base ROM.

It's a decompressed ROM, but it looks like the original game and has the original teams (except for previous champs instead of all star teams). You'll just have to update the rosters, the intro screens, and a couple logos.

not sure that has anything to do with what I'm typing about. I just want to find those graphics in tilelayerpro so I can alter them. the clock image should be doable. thanks.

not sure that has anything to do with what I'm typing about. I just want to find those graphics in tilelayerpro so I can alter them. the clock image should be doable. thanks.

If your ROM only goes up to FE000, then it's a compressed ROM, so most graphics can't be edited. You'll do all this work now, and then later on you'll think "I want to change the intro screens, that'll be cool", but you won't be able to because those graphics are compressed. And I think the clock image is compressed, actually, so there you go : )

oh, I get it, now. I opened up that ROM (the second one from that list that came up) and saw the added stuff near the end, but I didn't notice any other differences... I'll check it out again. thanks.

• 8 months later...

and then I learned to use the +/- keys between the zero and the delete key and all was good. there they are!