NHL'94 Forums

WASHINGTON AVAILABLE IN SNES LEAGUE !

hokkeefan

I have no interest in getting stressed out in a full season of snes.I was originally going to focus on sega and just play sega but I drank too much wine and joined snes right before cut off for registration.So I am dropping Washington after getting wupped by snes vet but maybe he can just forget about those games and let someone take over this team with a clean record.

Hokkeefan is easily the worst member here.

Is there someone available to get Washington? They're not a bad team, so for the one who wants them, you have a chance!

Much like every other season...hokkeee quits and then comes back after a good nights sleep and some eggo waffles for breakfast. The scores will remain regardless....and if hokkee doesnt reach the deadline...he can be replaced sometime there after.

Same rule applies to anyone else who "quits".

Looks like I'm gonna have to take the blame on this one. I didn't know 'play your games' and , 'don't be a pansy' were meant to be taken ironically. I'm still sort of new here and don't know all the ins and outs of the Classic season. Next time I won't try to win all my games, or do my best and of all that. My bad.

I'll gladly take over washington if there are no complaints. what rules do you guys play with? specifically do you use line changes or not? I will be back in england finishing a law degree and I am a bit worried about the time difference but if you guys could be a bit more flexible with that I would love to play.

the rules are like this:

5 minute periods

penalties on with no offsides

no line changes

manual goalie

I'll gladly take over washington if there are no complaints. what rules do you guys play with? specifically do you use line changes or not? I will be back in england finishing a law degree and I am a bit worried about the time difference but if you guys could be a bit more flexible with that I would love to play.

You can register here - > http://www.nhl94online.com/html/registration.php?lg=7

Once the deadlines have passed we can look at making replacements then.

halifax is right ! I will play and grayto ,dont let ur head explode ,you obviously play alot of snes ,i have played about 5 games in months ,and trudatman ...is just jealous and wants some attention, hahahahaah ,lets see your next big post to show your greatness !!!

Are you sure you're not on a wine binge again?

Edited by RedWingDevil

halifax is right ! I will play and grayto ,dont let ur head explode ,you obviously play alot of snes ,i have played about 5 games in months ,and trudatman ...is just jealous and wants some attention, hahahahaah ,lets see your next big post to show your greatness !!!

This is why we wait to make decisions, esp. with hokkee.