NHL'94 Forums

I am retiring again (hopefully i can stay away)

hokkeefan

i am just getting too carried away with nhl94. I trade like a wild man in draft lgs and over enjoy it and i cant stand snes but i play it anyways and i have been playing forever and i lose and lose again .This community is fun but man I have to quit this great game again and i will try to stay away for good this time. Go ahead and laugh n post ill be back tomorrow but i will try my best to spare you from my awful posting and continueous agitation.

Oh and thanks to Evan for being so generous and reinstating me and running great sirte and thanks to smoz for running the best lg in 94 world nd all of u for putting up with me in draft lgs lol ,ok later dudes

Edited by hokkeefan

When at least one year has passed from this, then I will believe it.

i am just getting too carried away with nhl94. I trade like a wild man in draft lgs and over enjoy it and i cant stand snes but i play it anyways and i have been playing forever and i lose and lose again .This community is fun but man I have to quit this great game again and i will try to stay away for good this time. Go ahead and laugh n post ill be back tomorrow but i will try my best to spare you from my awful posting and continueous agitation.

Oh and thanks to Evan for being so generous and reinstating me and running great sirte and thanks to smoz for running the best lg in 94 world nd all of u for putting up with me in draft lgs lol ,ok later dudes

so whats gonna happen with your team in blitz if you retire?

this has nothing to do with anyone or anything ,i just realize that im a frwak and need to change things up ggs

there is a middle ground between carried away and quitting called moderation :)

"Aristotle believed that every ethical virtue or positive character trait can be described as a pleasant intermediate activity, between a painful excess and a painful deficiency." wikipedia

no 94 = painful deficiency!

the worst poster here, by far.

If this so-called retirement sticks, who's going to keep the Capitals?

dn62-drd.jpg

OD or nothing for fokkee

but wtf, atleast finish drafting the 6wgt team.

And this is for clamoring for so long to have the Blitz league started only to leave it in mid-draft? That sounds wrong.

Who's at the top of the waiting list? Or who's going to fill in Hokkee's blanks in the draft?

I think im getting better at my retirement speech hehe,drunk hokkee loves to pout and retire .I am disappointed in you SMOZOMA ,trying to replace me without even a 24 hr wait time for me to come back like i always do.you give slackass bums days in draft and me 12 hrs lol.

lol the carcass isn't even cold yet and everyone is dividing up his team. One day, when you finally retire hokkee, your post signing off will have zero replies and zero views. Then you will know, and only then, that it is.......over

oh wait, zero views and zero replies by people other then hokkeefan, eastvanapna and ummm i know there are a few other id's. lololoololololololollo

GGS

:lol:lol

worst member ever.