NHL'94 Forums

SM LEAGUE IN NHL94

nipsu

Hello there all hockey fans!

I am myself hockey fan from Finland, and we have a great hockey league of ourselves here too.

So I decided to modify our national league called "SM-League" to nhl94 rom, that we play at school much (At Universty of Applied Sciences)

I just wanted to share my 5 hour of work here too, if you are interested, download it :)

Comments are welcomed, I tryed to make uniforms, rosters and lines to match real world best way as possible.

Yours truly,

Niko S. from Finland!

nhl94_smliiga.rar

I tried. It is a nice try, but... Attributes ain´t very accurated and Where are the logos? There are also players missing like Antti Virtanen in JYP.

I have workded on same kind of rom for SEGA, Maybe we can make work together some day. Nowadays I have worked with SM-liiga all-time rom. For example JYP: Wallinheimo, Gudas, Korhonen, Riihijärvi, Lindoroos, A.virtanen. Jokerit: Ketterer, Strömberg, Immonen, Janecky, Selänne....etc....

Do you edit sega-files? Or someone else?

I like to share this Shareware, and everyone is invited to take part.

SMLiigaclassic10.bin

nobody is editing SNES version team logos, as the ROM is well scrambled, unlike the Genesis ROM, which is essentially a hacker's field day.

I tried. It is a nice try, but... Attributes ain´t very accurated and Where are the logos? There are also players missing like Antti Virtanen in JYP.

I have workded on same kind of rom for SEGA, Maybe we can make work together some day. Nowadays I have worked with SM-liiga all-time rom. For example JYP: Wallinheimo, Gudas, Korhonen, Riihijärvi, Lindoroos, A.virtanen. Jokerit: Ketterer, Strömberg, Immonen, Janecky, Selänne....etc....

it was unpossible to change the team logos, i would have done it if would been possible. And the attributes was just like every team would have a good first line. I did my best, and this is something that i did get done :)

• 1 year later...

[EDIT: link to original rom: SM94.bin]

this rom is awesome. game plays nice and fast and balanced. all the graphic mods are sick, cool team logos and uniform colors. the dudes chillin between the jail cells are a nice touch too. nice work! thanks!

and... ILV ASS too!

ilvass.png

Edited by JayLighter420

this rom is awesome. game plays nice and fast and balanced. all the graphic mods are sick, cool team logos and uniform colors. the dudes chillin between the jail cells are a nice touch too. nice work! thanks!

and... ILV ASS too!

ilvass.png

I'd like to point out that it would have been nice from corky to mention where he got the rom from, that he used to edit rosters over it. Now people can get the idea that he has done the graphics work himself.

The original SM94 rom can be found at http://update.nhl94.com/

I'd like to point out that it would have been nice from corky to mention where he got the rom from, that he used to edit rosters over it. Now people can get the idea that he has done the graphics work himself.

Finnish him!

Hello!

Im sorry did not want to take credit from anyone. I am very very sorry. I just like to edit and make rosters nice, but Im not so good and interested in other editing, like graphics. This rom is not ready yet, so I did not mention any credits yet. This classic rom is something I like to update with time...

But once again, I am sorry and did not mean anything, I just wanted people get interested and maybe to help me?

I should mention where I got the original rom. It is from nhl94.com.

And still if someone wants to edit or help, be my guest. I attached the latest version.

And swos Thanks for the original rom!

SMLiigaclassic23edited.bin

Edited by corky