NHL'94 Forums

Roster update 2010-2011

golub

Hi there,

I took (quite) some time to create new rosters for the current day, 2010-10-23. I plan on continuing the 2010-2011 season with trade updates, but it is not a promise. This udpate contains all trades, recalls, jersey update, and some new players. When it comes to who plays on which team, it should be pretty damn accurate. The line-ups are not exactly as in reality, but quite similiar. It is simply too much work at this point to go through them all, and it changes all the time anyway. So it is roughly good enough. The work is based on Triumph's 2009-2010 final roster (not my own).

I could need some help with updating the player skills, because I feel that some of them turned old. Some do not really reflect true skills, especially for young improving players and those who turn older/worse. Essentially I have not touched the skills though, apart from maybe 3-4 players.

Cheers,

Golub

034.tar.gz

034.txt

skills.txt

Ok, so here is another update. It contains some additions of new players and removal of those who left. It is very similiar to the first one since only two weeks or so passed.

If you find errors, please post them here and I'll include them in the next update.

036.tar.gz

sheet.txt

skills.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another update. Updates to reflect the current status of the NHL.

Any comments on these updates? Should I continue doing them?

you should definitely go on creating these updates. I´m a german NHL95 player and actually I play it the first time since more then 10 years!

and with your update it´s nearly perfect!

one question raised - why did you upload the skill and text files? I just unzipped the first file and it works...

regards from Germany

you should definitely go on creating these updates. I´m a german NHL95 player and actually I play it the first time since more then 10 years!

and with your update it´s nearly perfect!

one question raised - why did you upload the skill and text files? I just unzipped the first file and it works...

regards from Germany

Thanks :) I'm glad someone liked them - I was almost about to quit!

The text files are just for reference/fun/completetion. They are not needed for anything.

i've decided i am doing a haphazard re-rate. i am taking into account what's happened so far this year, though i'm not weighting it 100%. there will likely be players i miss.

That's great! I wanted someone to do it for a long time, so dont be shy when re-rating. Some of the players I added I simply did not know much about, so they can be quite wrong.

For example, players like Tyler Seguin I think I put with too bad stats (given his skills). Colby Armstrong is another example, I think for example his AGG was set too low (he players kind of aggressively).

That's great! I wanted someone to do it for a long time, so dont be shy when re-rating. Some of the players I added I simply did not know much about, so they can be quite wrong.

For example, players like Tyler Seguin I think I put with too bad stats (given his skills). Colby Armstrong is another example, I think for example his AGG was set too low (he players kind of aggressively).

i thought you rated seguin pretty well. i do recall being confused at some of the things you had done with ex-expansion team players, but no worries. i think i'll work on them tonight and hopefully get them up tomorrow.

i'm having trouble opening this in my emulator... any suggestions??

this is for NHL95 for PC. which by the way is much better than NHL95 for SNES/Genesis.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Erm, actually.. this one is better. I made some small fixes to the line-ups to more accurately reflect the (average) lines that were played during the season. Please note that it also contains more accurate ratings for the teams, like PK/PP/goalie etc.

This is for the entire 2011-2011 season.

Enjoy!

lineups.txt

072.zip

Edited by golub
  • Like 1