NHL'94 Forums

Netplay problems

I get the shitty exception problems that don't let me access the Netplay options in the emulator, so I can't use p2p unless I use old Kaliera files that allow me to at least enter servers, so until I can actually fix this, I cant join up in p2p.

The other option is to use Kega, but I know some of you don't have it, but if you want games with me, that's the other way to go. Just tell me which version of Kega we can use.

The problem still persists, so just to show you what it looks like, I got this pic that should give you a clearer picture on how this looks. I'm rather desperate and I have no clue on what else to do. Any suggestions?

post-2162-076509300 1288838321_thumb.jpg

try deleting your recycle bin shortcut.

Looks like this Kaliera works well enough and has more servers. The only thing is that it doesn't have p2p.

At this time, it's feasible enough to try servers at this time. Kega is also acceptable if it works well, so now you guys know. Are you willing to roll with that?