NHL'94 Forums

SuperDave looking for houli, Perennial Choker and kulseic

SuperDave

Almost done with the season, just have the following:

3 vs houli

3 vs kulseic

1 vs Perennial Choker

I tend to be on most nights of the week 9-12pm est, but I can schedule something for the weekend if those times don't work for you guys.

that guy kulseci (tampa bay) is dead. He only played 5 gms so far, fire him and hire a new coach.

even if its a shitty team, someone might be ready to take over, being a meGA underdog is fun sometimes

Edited by Zalex

that guy kulseci (tampa bay) is dead. He only played 5 gms so far, fire him and hire a new coach.

even if its a shitty team, someone might be ready to take over, being a meGA underdog is fun sometimes

he actually replaced another guy who had played two games. I've noticed that drake(redwings coach) has played 38 games. if he finishes his season, id be okay with him taking over tbay (assuming we cant find anyone else first).

well im at 37 games and i cant finsh my season since my only opponent left is TampaBay.

Id be up to take over TB for fun and im ok with not playing my 3 gms left with MTL

well im at 37 games and i cant finsh my season since my only opponent left is TampaBay.

Id be up to take over TB for fun and im ok with not playing my 3 gms left with MTL

If you really want to take over TB, let me know. You can have them.