NHL'94 Forums

whats up with fpb 0-8 ?

hokkeefan

i think the dude is throwing this season to build a better team next season after he lost his first few cause hes playing nhl11 all the time .like cmon man i couldve won 4 of 8 AT LEAST with that team .and he touts himself as 1 of the best ever .

Oh great. FPB is really going to prove Hokkee wrong now.

BTW, FPB, do you use Kega?

Wait wait, is the guy who got bumped down to B league and now has a .600 record talking s**t to an A league regular?

so what, burrows can talkshit to crosby if he wants

Sad thing is Hokkee has all the talent in the world to be a top 10 player but he just lacks the 94 mental makeup to succeed on a regular basis. He's like the Rick Ankiel of 94' :)

FPB's decline is more than likely attributed to his lack of playing time the last 6-8 months. If you don't play consistently you lose that sharpness needed to compete with the top tier guys. Only KG can pick up and play at a top level after several months of inactivity (lol thoi I question how much off to the side practice he gets - cpu).

If you don't play consistently you lose that sharpness needed to compete with the top tier guys.

I totally agree with that, I know I still dont have that sharpness in my game still despite being back for a while. im simply just not playing anywhere near as much as i used to.

Wait wait, is the guy who got bumped down to B league and now has a .600 record talking s**t to an A league regular?

I was an A lger when you were still sucking on your mommas booby boy!

lol but im like guerin ,getting too old to play in the big lgs haha

Well his SOS is so high because he's been giving his opponents wins, thus increasing their strength. :P

it was unusually high, though, over .600 for a while. the other guys around him in pts% had way lower SOS