NHL'94 Forums

Who will take over Anaheim?

mav

What happened to meatskid? Could get him back in the league, or iq25.

Also yes, I agree mav should drop out.

Quick edit: Apparently he does this in every league he's in, so keep that in mind future league owners.

Edited by crackawhat

The message I was about to create in another thread, but I'll just paste it here:

Smoz - I'm going to recommend mavericks161 be replaced. We played our first game, and I won 5-2. Apparently this is a blow-out score.... in the 2nd game, when I went up 4-2 Mav intentionally dropped, and then went on to explain how he sucks. We start up again, and he wins the game, but I call bullshit since he quit the 1st game, and we agree that those games nix each other out. We play our third game,.. and when I went up 3-1, he pulled his goalie, and eventually proceeded to score on himself.

I can understand a guy getting pissed at a 10-1 score, but not a 2 goal disadvantage. I tried to reason with mav on AIM afterwards, but he was just being passive aggressive, and continued to say "you'll just kick my ass next time" when I insisted we just play on a later date when his head is cleared.

Mav ruins the fun of the game, and my one experience with him is enough for me to say he needs out. I've played some douches in the 5 years, but I didn't think any of them warranted being kicked out.

I was going to PM this to you, but apparently I'm not alone with this. Anyone else have issues with Mav?

The message I was about to create in another thread, but I'll just paste it here:

Smoz - I'm going to recommend mavericks161 be replaced. We played our first game, and I won 5-2. Apparently this is a blow-out score.... in the 2nd game, when I went up 4-2 Mav intentionally dropped, and then went on to explain how he sucks. We start up again, and he wins the game, but I call bullshit since he quit the 1st game, and we agree that those games nix each other out. We play our third game,.. and when I went up 3-1, he pulled his goalie, and eventually proceeded to score on himself.

I can understand a guy getting pissed at a 10-1 score, but not a 2 goal disadvantage. I tried to reason with mav on AIM afterwards, but he was just being passive aggressive, and continued to say "you'll just kick my ass next time" when I insisted we just play on a later date when his head is cleared.

Mav ruins the fun of the game, and my one experience with him is enough for me to say he needs out. I've played some douches in the 5 years, but I didn't think any of them warranted being kicked out.

I was going to PM this to you, but apparently I'm not alone with this. Anyone else have issues with Mav?

No you aren't alone. Every time I beat him, I feel like he is suicidal and I need to talk him off the ledge. He has done this in every league he's been in. Sore losers are not wanted.

He did it earlier to me today during a classic game. With 1:30 left, I was leading 4-3 and he drops.

jack bauer is a faggot now ?

NOTE : FOR PEOPLE THAT ARENT VERY GA, IM NOT CALLING MAV A FAGGOT, HES JUST A **** NOTHING MORE. IM KIDDING.

Edited by Zalex

well any other guys want to chime in on this? oh before anything i want know what smoz says

No you aren't alone. Every time I beat him, I feel like he is suicidal and I need to talk him off the ledge. He has done this in every league he's been in. Sore losers are not wanted.

He did it earlier to me today during a classic game. With 1:30 left, I was leading 4-3 and he drops.

same

well any other guys want to chime in on this? oh before anything i want know what smoz says

Well I already told Smoz about the first incident with our Blitz game and he told me you had been warned and the next time you are out.

So, the real question is, who gets ANA?

Well I already told Smoz about the first incident with our Blitz game and he told me you had been warned and the next time you are out.

He's played vs 5 people so far, and we've all complained. So he's gotten like 5 warnings.

and when I went up 3-1, he pulled his goalie, and eventually proceeded to score on himself.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Who the hell drops out of a game when losing by a 1-goal difference with 1:30 left, which is enough time to try to tie the game?? I didn't want to say anything, but Mav's got issues. I think dropping out by just losing by a goal could be the last straw.

Edited by RedWingDevil

all of these guys, i dont know what they're talking about LOL. as for the warning they say i received never got it

Edited by mav

Anyone notice he edited his first post, and now is playing dumb?

true but the topic line is unchanged. as for the latter i am fully aware of everything just not the warning all of you guys said i received. I never got it cause i wasn't on my computer even though i was on aim

The key is to be firm about it, just say no you quit im taking this goddamn win, its not like he can do anything about it

he doesn't want people to know he quits

The key is to be firm about it, just say no you quit im taking this goddamn win, its not like he can do anything about it

he doesn't want people to know he quits

cmon are you serious everyone including yourself should know what i do. its not a secret

all of these guys, i dont know what they're talking about LOL. as for the warning they say i received never got it

I feel like I'm playing into this guy's passive aggressive tactics by replying... but no warning is necessary. If this behavior happens once I think it warrants removal. It clearly has happened multiple times with multiple people - we aren't a rehab clinic for gamers with poor grace, dump this guy and replace him with someone who possesses a normal amount of tact.

true but the topic line is unchanged. as for the latter i am fully aware of everything just not the warning all of you guys said i received. I never got it cause i wasn't on my computer even though i was on aim

i sent it on aim, but you were offline at the time. shoulda sent a PM for traceability :P

Anyway, enough is enough...

I've received .. bad reviews.. from more than half the guys mav has played.. we're all here to have fun and compete. there were a couple B level coaches who signed up, and I'll see who's up for joining