NHL'94 Forums

There's only 8 players remaining in the NHL that were there in nhl94...time for a vote!

halifax

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the last player to play an NHL game?

• Adam Foote
    • Roman Hamrlik
    • Alexei Kovalev
    • Nicklas Lidstrom
    • Mike Modano
    • Mark Recchi
    • Teemu Selanne
    • Doug Weight

who was the last netminder?

• 4 weeks later...

ROOOMAAAAAAAAN

• 2 months later...

Is Doug Weight and Adam Foote retired? And you figure after this season '11, Modano, Recchi, possibly Lidstrom and Selanne will retire. That leaves Hamrlik and Kovalev. I went with Kovy. What I do know is, it will be a sad day in the NHL '94 community. All the men who brought us this greatness will be long gone. But the memories will live on...

Is Doug Weight and Adam Foote retired? And you figure after this season '11, Modano, Recchi, possibly Lidstrom and Selanne will retire. That leaves Hamrlik and Kovalev. I went with Kovy. What I do know is, it will be a sad day in the NHL '94 community. All the men who brought us this greatness will be long gone. But the memories will live on...

Truest words ever spoken

Is Doug Weight and Adam Foote retired?

They have been out injured...although I think Foote might be back now.

• 3 weeks later...

Up above are the players left from the NHL, but who's left from the game still playing professionally in the KHL? After reading this article: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Dominik-Hasek-wants-8216-one-more-year-8217-;_ylt=Ar67RjT8XzxCf7dOPlwPhqp7vLYF?urn=nhl-wp704, it sounds like after this year Feds and Jaromir Jagr (unscramble the letters and it spells Mario Jr.) are retiring. So, who do you think will be the absolute last player from NHL '94 still playing? Busch league hockey doesn't count. It has to be professional. Are there any guys playing in Sweden? Is that considered pro?

What do you guys think?

I think Sandis Ozolinsh is still playing in the KHL but that was a couple years ago.

Whoever created this poll, can you add a seperate poll in this thread with the rest of the players who jumped ship. I'm also curious who else is still playing. I hear Tony Twist is mounting a comeback.

Edited by Comeback_King

theres still alot of guys playing who are out of NHL

Peter Nedved putting up big numbers in czech

2010-11 Liberec Bili Tygri HC Czech 45 14 41 55 74

martin straka

2010-11 Plzen HC Czech 51 17 44 61 12

I think Hamrlik will stay longest, looks like he'll be solid for awhile. While Kovy might retire or goto KHL or something.

Also I heard Jagr wants to return to NHL nxt year.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/3640-active-nhlprofessional-hockey-players-list/page__view__findpost__p__17927

I've been keeping track of this for a few years. nhl players and those overseas. Last time I updated was last month. But if you know anything else just post in that topic.