NHL'94 Forums

AJ has a remarkable season!

halifax

Angryjay scored 200 goals and recorded 30 wins in both GENS and SNES this season. It's hard enough to do it in one league but to accomplish all 4 is stellar! Nice work!

Angryjay scored 200 goals and recorded 30 wins in both GENS and SNES this season. It's hard enough to do it in one league but to accomplish all 4 is stellar! Nice work!

It also means the guy has no heart and destroys the newbs as bad as he can,although he does the same to all but to do it to the new guys I disagree with that.When I play newer guys I know I can destroy, I try things I wouldnt normally do so that the game is fun and isnt an arrow to the heart of a guy trying to get into a new experience.Alot of guys you never hear of again cause guys like carse n aj try to run up the score on them as much as they can to boost their egos. :o

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS.

DONT RAPON NEWCOMERS THEY WONT COME BACK AND NOW 94 IS DYING.

BUT NEW PLAYERS READ THIS :

It took all the strength I had

not to fall apart

kept trying hard to mend

the pieces of my broken heart

and I spent oh so many nights

just feeling sorry for myself

I used to cry, BUT NOW IM IN THE GAAAAAAAAA AND I WILL SURVIVE

DONT STOP BELIEVING

Edited by Zalex

It also means the guy has no heart and destroys the newbs as bad as he can,although he does the same to all but to do it to the new guys I disagree with that.When I play newer guys I know I can destroy, I try things I wouldnt normally do so that the game is fun and isnt an arrow to the heart of a guy trying to get into a new experience.Alot of guys you never hear of again cause guys like carse n aj try to run up the score on them as much as they can to boost their egos. :o

Ahh.. now I know why you ducked me all year. Its okay hokkee I run the score up on you too at least these new guys were man enough to play me and some showed signs of promise and I talked to them about it after. And then there is you... :blink:

I'll surpass both Carse and AJ someday. I still want the desire to burn and a lot of asses to kick!

Ahh.. now I know why you ducked me all year. Its okay hokkee I run the score up on you too at least these new guys were man enough to play me and some showed signs of promise and I talked to them about it after. And then there is you... :blink:

we both asked each other to play bu twe were busy everytime ,i dont duck anyone hahah i enjoy playing you,i win and i get killed but i love the bodycheck count u get on me haha