NHL'94 Forums

San Jose vs St. Louis

I don't think I'll be in the playoffs, barring a miracle of DNPs by Dragon, but here are the scores. Kaykills may enter and correct them if needed.

Game 1: 4-3 STL

Game 2: 4-3 STL

Game 3: 2-5 SJ

Last scores for me.

I don't think I'll be in the playoffs, barring a miracle of DNPs by Dragon, but here are the scores. Kaykills may enter and correct them if needed.

Game 1: 4-3 STL

Game 2: 4-3 STL

Game 3: 2-5 SJ

Last scores for me.

Reg. season ended last night. I'll let these slide, I'll put them in for you guys.

I did wanted to finish by the weekend, but Kaykill doesn't currently have a PC in his home, hence today.

I did wanted to finish by the weekend, but Kaykill doesn't currently have a PC in his home, hence today.

yeah it's my fault we were over the deadline. The scores are correct. I'll see what I can do about getting a pc in the house as my playing time got limited to afternoons at work, which was dangerous at times. I'm gonna download a mac emulator and run a couple test games with someone using GENS. I doubt it will sync but it wouldn't hurt to try... anyway thanks for including the games. It was a long and frustrating season.