NHL'94 Forums

league beta rom...giver a try!

halifax

SNWHA-2011.v.1.1.smc.zip

Here's a beta rom for season 2. Xot spent a lot of time updating jersey numbers, which way they shoot and weight. So a big thanks to him for that since I know he spent a lot of hours on it. He also fixed a line change error I had with winnipeg (I had the same player on line 1 and checking line).

He also adjusted each team so that the best goalie would be in 1st position. I had originally had it where the goalie who had played the most games for that team was in starting because I felt this was making the rom a bit authentic. But for games sake, let's not kid ourselves, everyone puts in the best goalie 99% of the time. So it was a good suggestion and fix.

He also assures me that he never adjusted ratings or anything else with the game.

Xot sent me this rom earlier in the week and I had full intentions to test it out but I just haven't made time to get around to it yet. So here's the beta release, please download it and play the sh*t out of it and report any problems (although I don't anticipate there to be any).

I also have plans to change the jersey colours for vancouver and philadelphia. While, again, I was trying to have an authetic rom in terms of jersey colours, these colours aren't gamer friendly to the eyes. So I will darken them a bit when I release this season's rom. Within the next 7 days, I promise!

Enjoy!

He also adjusted each team so that the best goalie would be in 1st position. I had originally had it where the goalie who had played the most games for that team was in starting because I felt this was making the rom a bit authentic. But for games sake, let's not kid ourselves, everyone puts in the best goalie 99% of the time. So it was a good suggestion and fix.

Actually I didn't change that for all teams. Some of the first goalies might be a little worse than the second. I only swapped them where it was a clear difference between them.

Edited by xot82

Actually I didn't change that for all teams. Some of the first goalies might be a little worse than the second. I only swapped them where it was a clear difference between them.

thanks for clarifying!

So on that note...double check your goalies to make sure you use the one you want:)