NHL'94 Forums

New Features on nhl94online.com website

chaos

Hey All,

I have recently added 2 new pages at nhl94online.com under the Stats sub-menu:

League Records: League Records

Site Records: Site Records

These pages display the most popular stats and their leaders. I also have a few records such as most goals scored in a game, individually and combined, and largest goal differential in a game. The League records can be controlled by the League drop-down menu up on the menu bar. The Site records page has the same info., but across all leagues played on the site. I have also divided them dependent on system (Genesis, or SNES).

Also, to note, I am now keeping track of replacement coaches. So, from here on out, any records or stats made by a team that make the page will either display all the coaches that controlled that team (for stats) or the actual coach that played the game where the record was set (for the records).

If there are other stats or records you would like to see, let me know. I will work on getting them up there.

I also plan on compiling all the previous classic seasons (2007 and before) and putting them up on the site as well. Be patient with this, as the database structure now is WAY different than before I took over and I need to go through them basically 1 team at a time. I hope to have this up by the end of the year. Especially Fall 2008 season, which is a big mess!

Please give me some suggestions on other things you would like to see on the site. If it is doable, I will see to it.