NHL'94 Forums

i am taking a break

donnybrook

Hey guys, first off.. I'm really sorry to back out of blitz and classic but I am going through a transitional point of my life right now and don't really have time or mental energy for video games right now. you can most definitely count on me coming back at some point because NHL '94 is still my favorite game of all time and will always have a need to play it, just not right now. It sucks though because this was the best I've ever felt about a drafted team but just really can commit to a league right now and don't want to hold everyone back because I know how frustrating it is to have people in the league not play their games and I don't want to be a hypocrite. So whoever gets my blitz team I wish the best of luck and maybe if I'm ready I'd like to have Boston back for blitz 6 but we'll see and I'll understand if I cant get my team back. Again sorry for the delay I really thought I was going to get my games in but it doesn't look good right now.

also if I can I'll still be playing 2on2 so if I'm on hit for up for that.

peace and ga.