NHL'94 Forums

League Notes - Dec.8

halifax

Fenty - he's mentioned to me that he cant find rcfabs online. I let him know that rcfabs is always connected to aim in some way...so a note for rcfabs, you may want to try and contact him for games. Fenty might have been just baked as well.

Chaos -said he'll definately play more this weekend...he's away for week this week

caseyais - as mentioned in another thread...his stuff is packed away for this week and should be able to play next week

gmather and bob kudelski -messaged them both just to check in and see how things are - waiting for response from both

halifax - I will give you a heads up next week for when i can play...no need to ask me when I'm available...I promise ill contact you.

shaftman- saw that he played 11 games last night...awesome bud!

as for the rest of the guys.....there's a reason I give them three teams...since I know they pound out games. I think xot and pondhcky would take 8 teams and probably still have a higher percentage of games played than anyone.

***A preview of the cup final???****

Grayto and his oilers and back with another strong season. They won the cup last year after finishing 10-8 in the regular season. This year he's delivering the pain again...already at a 10-2 start. Meanwhile, xot and the nords are smashing teams and taking names...11-1 so far....this could be your possible preview of the finals.

Also gotta give a shout to iceguy for his 6-0 start with the soviets...impressive!!...and another mention to grayto for having the worst team(michigan) and flying out to a 5-1 start.

What are you talking about, The Stags are the best team in the game.

would you be willing to give up your other teams and just use the stags? B)