NHL'94 Forums

2on2 Winter Classic

Freydey

after a good start the tourney is dying slowly...please guys post your availability and try to schedule some games

Chibouga 2 – 5 Mafia

Chibouga 3 - 7 Mafia

Mafia 5 – 4 Chibouga

Mafia 8 – 1 Chibouga

FPB replaces Houlanov as the LW of horcoff up my Semin (Sebe) team

FPB replaces Houlanov as the LW of horcoff up my Semin (Sebe) team

WHAT!!!!you do not banished sebe for his slackass but u ban me from your tournament because I sync in 1 game !!! you're really a rotten gm!

U SUX FREY...VERY!!!

WHAT!!!!you do not banished sebe for his slackass but u ban me from your tournament because I sync in 1 game !!! you're really a rotten gm!

U SUX FREY...VERY!!!

there is no justice you banned me bceause you hate me thats it! good sportmanship mr. general manager!

U SUX FREY...VERY!!!

Well for me you havent been available a single time since the beginning of this tourney while Sebe was often online. Also, it's the 2nd time that your jerking around in a 2on2 tourney, plus your partner was tired of your weird attitude (your non availability due to your excessive blocking session) and he asked me if I could get him a new partner. I have to admit that your awfull reputation in 2on2, or in leagues in general i dont know, didn't help you there, but anyways you didn't even try to play your games. You never post any availability on the boards while Sebe did.

Edited by Freydey

Well for me you havent been available a single time since the beginning of this tourney while Sebe was often online, probably cause he didnt block me...

sebe is always online? lies son of a ga :P

Well for me you havent been available a single time since the beginning of this tourney while Sebe was often online. Also, it's the 2nd time that your jerking around in a 2on2 tourney, plus your partner was tired of your weird attitude (your non availability due to your excessive blocking session) and he asked me if I could get him a new partner. I have to admit that your awfull reputation in 2on2, or in leagues in general i dont know, didn't help you there, but anyways you didn't even try to play your games. You never post any availability on the boards while Sebe did.

who is perfect?

you? no

sebe? no

taco? no

mav? no

hokkee? no

donny? no

others? no

evan? yes :D

MAF 3, 4 HMS

MAF 5, 1 HMS

HMS 2, 6 MAF

HMS 7, 4 MAF

Apeolanov : If freydey hated you and didnt want you, he wouldnt have put you in a team to begin with. Retard.

And no one said, we're peferct. We are just GA and you arent.

Apeolanov : If freydey hated you and didnt want you, he wouldnt have put you in a team to begin with. Retard.

And no one said, we're peferct. We are just GA and you arent.

you are hypocrites