rc69fabs

gmather

chaos

dan_lizhot

iceguy

grayto

xot vs fenty -3

Edited by halifax

I could have been done 2 weeks ago but Bobkudelski twice shot me down because he was "tired". But I have not heard from him in over a week. BobK, whats the hold up?

Usually when I can't find someone, I send them a pm through the forums, and I also make a thread looking for them(make sure their name is in the subject heading)....as well, include availability times of the next few days and see if you guys can find some common ground.

All the games with the Golden Blades are completed! Now, let's see if I can get to GrayTo and Fenty later.

I haven't gotten a hod of GrayTo since before Christmas Eve, so I need to track him down to finish all the games with the Soviets.

They will get done, I just need to find the scruffy-looking nerfherder.

EDIT: Soviets win the division! All teams are complete!

Edited by RedWingDevil

I am shocked you have such an accurate description of me.

Soviet Ethic was strong! Not play for money but for country.

Meanwhile, the Stags players will be payed with coupons to the local strip club owned by the GM.

Listen, I'm trying to find Fenty and his pot of gold, but he remains elusive. The only time he ever seems to respond to me is if I'm playing another game, and when I'm done he's gone. The guy always has 'WHA?' as his status on aim. I'm pretty sure he's screwing with me.

you can find him and his lucky charms in Ireland if you wanna get a hold of him to your games

I already finsihed my season. I'm just waiting for the other guys to get their things done. What the heck is going on?

I updated the thread and added in the playin game for grayto and fenty.

I've been sick the passed few days with the norwalk virus.

I already finsihed my season. I'm just waiting for the other guys to get their things done. What the heck is going on?

can you log/confirm the winnipeg/minnesota games bud? thanks.