xot82

xot82 (NYR) vs hokkeefan (WSH)

5-3 NYR

5-4 NYR

3-2 NYR

2-3 WSH

5-0 NYR

NYR takes the series 4-1. GG's hokkee!

GGS and congrats but i played the opposite of the way i did all throughout playoffs,i chased and played no d and didnt pass it around ,I played HURRENDOUS and looked like a newb and got skooled.(maybe i shoulda took a valium lol

Edited by hokkeefan

GGS and congrats but i played the opposite of the way i did all throughout playoffs,i chased and played no d and didnt pass it around ,I played HURRENDOUS and looked like a newb and got skooled.(maybe i shoulda took a valium lol

Messier took care of Iafrate and Hatcher.

I've recorded the games. Will try to put them on youtube tomorrow.

Messier took care of Iafrate and Hatcher.

I've recorded the games. Will try to put them on youtube tomorrow.

booo no you tube!! hahah i was awfullll

fkin messier made iafrate and hatcher look like svboda,but like i said i didnt play right and looked worse than ever ,but i know you snes guys like to make us gens guys look like s**t lol,i was angry playing you and when u get angry playing 94 u might as well just quit

Congrats to Toxic for winning the big one and representing SNES to the max. I had a feeling he'd take it after he smashed me in the league and playoffs. Messier makes good on his guarantees.

Also, big ups to Hokkee for stepping up his game this season and sticking it to a lot of good players. Hopefully you stay around for other seasons and bring some other good Gens players with you.

On the other hand, you guys both suck for using heavies ;)

It's good to see a Snes final actually get played.

Cheers

Congrats xot! I think you might the first european to win classic! As a result, we will be expanding our nhl94 office across scandanavia.