NHL'94 Forums

Classic GENS semi-finals / SNES finals

chaos

Series are up on the website. Can we get these games done by the end of Monday? SNES is already done.

Once we finally finish the GENS playoffs, I will set up registration for Spring Classic. I would like to get it started ASAP, since we have a lot of newcomers that want to play.

Series are up on the website. Can we get these games done by the end of Monday? SNES is already done.

chaos was hoping to have everything done by today....ice, aj carse, flasox...have you guys managed to work out a time to play?

Once we finally finish the GENS playoffs, I will set up registration for Spring Classic. I would like to get it started ASAP, since we have a lot of newcomers that want to play.

And then what? Start Winter Classic in June '11?

I'm hoping to be available to play this weekend. Waiting on a USB converter I ordered a week ago.

Ya im ready whenever ice gets his controller

perfect..thanks buds.

been in touch with flasox, our schedules dont seem to mesh at all this week, not sure what were gonna do.

play the series next week I guess.

I think chaos doesnt want to start in the spring and have the playoffs run all summer. If he can start in february...then hopefully it ends before summer when most people have no interest in playing.

I think chaos doesnt want to start in the spring and have the playoffs run all summer. If he can start in february...then hopefully it ends before summer when most people have no interest in playing.

As one of the 4 jerks still alive, I dont mind the Admins prepping up the next season with signups and team assignments for next season. That usually takes a couple weeks to get rolling anyways right?

That way when we finally get this thing over with, we already got next season ready to roll.

Just my 2 cents.

I don't know about a Winter Classic, but Fall Classic starts in September. B)

Interest in the summer dies down, hence some unfinished playoff series from Spring Classic seasons that still have yet to be played.

If Spring starts early and finishes early, maybe we can do a tournament during the Summer, which would need less of a commitment from its coaches. Something along the line where everyone picks their best Classic team (probably should put a limit on the amounts of Chicagos).

I don't plan on starting Spring registration till beginning of Feb., so you guys have until then to finish the playoffs.