NHL'94 Forums

GDL 8 Returning Coaches Thread

CamKneely

If you're returning for GDL 8, please let me know here. Don't worry about teams yet, just let me know you're coming back or not. After the drama last season, Mav is out. Also, a new rule. If you quit or get kicked out during the season, you're banned from re-joining the league until GDL 10 starts.

Returning:

PerennialChoker

dcicon5148

Houlanov

beavers33

swos

Freydey

FPB

zalex

Sebe

MattHurray

Icestorm

Hokkeefan

Iceguy

Carse

Shifty

Flasox

HABS

orangeblack

Bo

Because if you don't, no one will ever know you want to return.

That being said, I want in!

This is GAY first Blitz and i gotta wait till GDL 10!? WTF is this s**t man? i was waiting for this as my 2nd chance (clean slate-per say) but NO!! this is crazy man i got nothing to do now except play 2v2 and classic that's if im even allowed to play it. Well, anyway can't i at least get some consideration for a replacement or something?

Now what will happen to the 1st overall pick now that im out?

This is GAY first Blitz and i gotta wait till GDL 10!? WTF is this s**t man? i was waiting for this as my 2nd chance (clean slate-per say) but NO!! this is crazy man i got nothing to do now except play 2v2 and classic that's if im even allowed to play it. Well, anyway can't i at least get some consideration for a replacement or something?

Really, you are questioning this??? You must be dumber than we all thought....

I'm in and now that Mav is out, FIRST PICK BITCHES!!!

new coaches have always picked at the end of the first round

(although maybe you're just joking..)

I Guess my 1st response wasnt clear im coming back! Still 1st Rank For the rest of yall who dont know. Since AJ is not in I guess somebody has to be the villan lol

new coaches have always picked at the end of the first round

(although maybe you're just joking..)

1. I get it.

2. I am not new smoz I played last year.

1. I get it.

2. I am not new smoz I played last year.

ahh sorry, was reading the waiting list the other day and saw you on it, so thought you were first in line, not already in :D

You'L lose it as you should. Anyway what would you do with it? Suck some more? Not like getting a high pick would magically turn you into a good player anyway.

you're not as hot as you're thinking! the newbies make you famous! check out your stats on blitz 5! terrible!

toilet cup

1on1 king LOL :D

wheres my post?

KGIRL DID U CRIED?

I Guess my 1st response wasnt clear im coming back! Still 1st Rank For the rest of yall who dont know. Since AJ is not in I guess somebody has to be the villan lol

I guess my post wasn't clear lol, you don't get included automatically, this is the RETURNING COACHES thread, for people who played last season.