NHL'94 Forums

GDL Draft

CamKneely

Gotcha. I'll try to be as fast as possible when it's my turn as usual.

I wonder if this will coincide with NBC's NHL Game of the Week, though.

I wonder if this will coincide with myself jacking in front of my TV, though.

I'll try to come as fast as possible, when its my turn, as usual.

google translation

Since you like to add gasoline to the fire (And I was really trying not to be downright rude), there's only one thing I should tell you in order to have you stop.

SHUT THE f**k UP. You let me do whatever the hell I want and whatever I want to write, you guys let anyone else be. For a so-called community, you guys sure are No. 1 when it comes to carrying on like a bunch of Elementary school snotty kids. Frankly, that act's getting old. So just in case you need to hear it again, I'll tell it exactly as it is.

SHUT THE f**k UP.

Thank you.

Since you like to add gasoline to the fire (And I was really trying not to be downright rude), there's only one thing I should tell you in order to have you stop.

SHUT THE f**k UP. You let me do whatever the hell I want and whatever I want to write, you guys let anyone else be. For a so-called community, you guys sure are No. 1 when it comes to carrying on like a bunch of Elementary school snotty kids. Frankly, that act's getting old. So just in case you need to hear it again, I'll tell it exactly as it is.

SHUT THE f**k UP.

Thank you.

k

Eat a taco, it will calm you down

Edit: I love you too taco, you taste so good.

By the way, if you ask us to shut up, cuz you say you are free to post what you want, well guess what. We are also free to reply what ever we want so dont go ape s**t about this.

Edited by Zalex

Having people pick during the conf championships tomorrow is just wrong.. If I end up drafting Fogarty in the first round you'll know why.

i agree, but just make a list, only gonna need like 3-4 guys for a one round list.

Having people pick during the conf championships tomorrow is just wrong.. If I end up drafting Fogarty in the first round you'll know why.

But you're a bottom ten player so it will be fair and balanced when you do :P

GUYS I just realized I can't pick in R4 because it is coinciding with Taconight in Mexico

wait no I better make a list of all the players who is a cool guy, he scores goals and doesn't affraid of anything.