NHL'94 Forums

hopefully that old stupid draft rule isnt in effect

hokkeefan

that system needs to be in place, otherwise guys would just pick whoever they want before it's their turn. you need to chill man. i sometimes love all your b.s. on the forum, but all this impatience with regard to the draft is getting tiresome. just relax and let it happen. when the draft is over, feel free to try to play every single game on your schedule in the first week.

that system needs to be in place, otherwise guys would just pick whoever they want before it's their turn. you need to chill man. i sometimes love all your b.s. on the forum, but all this impatience with regard to the draft is getting tiresome. just relax and let it happen. when the draft is over, feel free to try to play every single game on your schedule in the first week.

no i dont mean everyone pick when they want .theee ol stupid rule is say if shifty still doesnt show up ,everyone else after him has to wait for there hr to pick.what im saying is after shiftys hr has passed then if the next guy picks in 1 minute ,then the next guy can pick without waiting another hr for his pick ,basically were delaying the whole draft for 1 fn guy and dont tell me to fn relax,ive been bed ridden for days cause of back,so i have been relaxing for days lol ,its a stupid fn rule ,plain and simple

Edited by hokkeefan

What about some kind of compromise where the next "n" guys can pick (where n=3 perhaps), then it's put on hold?

Or going in a different direction, let his pick hold things up, but if "n" picks have happened and he still hasn't shown up, then forget about him and people can start picking as though he made his pick.

But really I don't see the big deal -- guys can leave lists. And the schedule is laid out way ahead of time, so in the end the draft is finished at the same time.

no i dont mean everyone pick when they want .theee ol stupid rule is say if shifty still doesnt show up ,everyone else after him has to wait for there hr to pick.what im saying is after shiftys hr has passed then if the next guy picks in 1 minute ,then the next guy can pick without waiting another hr for his pick ,basically were delaying the whole draft for 1 fn guy and dont tell me to fn relax,ive been bed ridden for days cause of back,so i have been relaxing for days lol ,its a stupid fn rule ,plain and simple

i don't remember having to wait. maybe we have, but i can't recall a time that i've actually had to. i like smoz's idea, though. that way if you do happen to miss your turn because of something unexpected or whatever, you won't lose 10 spots in a short period of time.

i don't remember having to wait. maybe we have, but i can't recall a time that i've actually had to. i like smoz's idea, though. that way if you do happen to miss your turn because of something unexpected or whatever, you won't lose 10 spots in a short period of time.

I believe the saying is "you snooze you lose"