NHL'94 Forums

Wheres the real icestorm?

hokkeefan

wait, are we talking about Asstorm?

why dont you just let it all out loser meathead,you guys all know im a whacked crazy nice guy but maybe icestorm should let everyone in on the real icestorm !All the coaches you dont like personally, know what a scumbag you are .Maybe you should try to fraud my ip again on the site and try to say im someone else to get me booted.I shouldve kept all the messages this lowlife has sent me,who is supposed to be a moderator,not attacking members here personally on aim then act like a nice guy on site.

The site wasn't made or mainatianed to house jacka$$es or fighting etc. Like every moderator always says, when things get heated, take it offline. Go ahead and post what I send you in aim, I don't care.

As for rehashing some issues from 2 years ago, I have no interest. I have no idea where this vitriol is coming from. BUt if you want to discuss it, IM me.

wait, are we talking about Asstorm?

yes, asstorm :) BTW I'm not here to make friends with everybody. I guarantee everyone has people they don't like so dont act like ur cool with everybody (hokkee i mean).

yes, asstorm :) BTW I'm not here to make friends with everybody. I guarantee everyone has people they don't like so dont act like ur cool with everybody (hokkee i mean).

totally agreed! i hate everyone LOL, including myself and especially u asstorm!

Asstorms are what i get after consuming a bad taco post rapon.

wow didnt see that one coming