NHL'94 Forums

Blitz playoffs may reach a month for the first rd to be completed !

hokkeefan

I don't know about Frey/Sno. Beavers needs a new controller -- not sure how long that is supposed to take. nationals and terrapin have been trying to set up a time but haven't been able to find something yet.

I should set up the VC/swos series, since the winner of Frey/Sno plays Zalex.

Carse is a b***h who runs away everytime i see him on aim, not answering my post but mysteriously answering other guys online. I totally agree with Swos, playoff should be 0 tolerance. Im available to play on saturday and sunday around 12pm, and probably sunday night.

I told you my only controller broke earlier this week playing dcicon because when I asked you to play you ran off saying u had work later or some bullsh*t.. Im in the process of getting another controller now but if worst comes to worst Ill beat your sorry stoner ass with the keyboard. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS.. or at least the person who knocks you out of every league :)

I told you my only controller broke earlier this week playing dcicon because when I asked you to play you ran off saying u had work later or some bullsh*t.. Im in the process of getting another controller now but if worst comes to worst Ill beat your sorry stoner ass with the keyboard. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS.. or at least the person who knocks you out of every league :)

damn, burn!

Oh__Burn____by_VoodooMagic.png

YOU ARE PAS FIN :amazing:

I don't know about Frey/Sno. Beavers needs a new controller -- not sure how long that is supposed to take. nationals and terrapin have been trying to set up a time but haven't been able to find something yet.

I should set up the VC/swos series, since the winner of Frey/Sno plays Zalex.

what happened to turd furgeson?..and carse ..there are stores that carry controllers,imagine that lol take 8 minutes and stop n buy one

what happened to turd furgeson?..

Apparently playing games became a chore towards the end of the season.

And for some reason he needed to wait until I'd already made the playoff matchups and 2 B series were already played before telling me he was quitting.

So, since pearate already played vs xdeaths for a playin, I figured I'd give the next guy a shot at the playoffs, too.

what happened to turd furgeson?..and carse ..there are stores that carry controllers,imagine that lol take 8 minutes and stop n buy one

imagine living in a shi*tty little town that has a target and a wal mart, but doesn't have a pc controller...also not going to pay $40 for another xbox controller, since you know how long mine last. what i did was order a ps2 controller and an adapter on amazon, but i got it and it won't allow me to move diagonally. it gets rid of all the problems i've had with passing, but lack of diagonal movement is something i'm not gonna deal with, lol.

That's impossible. I go get diagonal movement with the controller, both on d-pad and analog (Did you try using the analog stick?), but I get the inverse when I use the keyboard, which was the key reason why I use controllers instead.

On my controller, there is a 'digital' button with a light on it; when i turn the light on, my diagonals work (but I have to re-map the buttons because it changes their codes or something)

imagine living in a shi*tty little town that has a target and a wal mart, but doesn't have a pc controller...also not going to pay $40 for another xbox controller, since you know how long mine last. what i did was order a ps2 controller and an adapter on amazon, but i got it and it won't allow me to move diagonally. it gets rid of all the problems i've had with passing, but lack of diagonal movement is something i'm not gonna deal with, lol.

hehe I recently looked for a new pc controller and it turns out that the pc controller market isnt profitable enough anymore so most stores only carry console controllers now.I have used the analog sticks on my ps2 controller for 3 years now and love it,but now the ps2 controller is getting harder to come across now cause its old skool

That's impossible. I go get diagonal movement with the controller, both on d-pad and analog (Did you try using the analog stick?), but I get the inverse when I use the keyboard, which was the key reason why I use controllers instead.

watch my guys move and tell me it's impossible. are you kidding me? i can't use the analog on this thing. i didn't have a problem with it on the xbox controllers i used to use, but even those weren't nearly as precise as a d-pad.

On my controller, there is a 'digital' button with a light on it; when i turn the light on, my diagonals work (but I have to re-map the buttons because it changes their codes or something)

i tried with and without the analog light on. nothing. this is so annoying i'm almost to the point of forfeiting.

I guess the only way to do this is to revert to the keyboard. That's probably the only option left on such short notice.

I guess the only way to do this is to revert to the keyboard. That's probably the only option left on such short notice.

seriously, with no experience playing with a keyboard, i might as well play with the no-diagonals controller...

seriously, with no experience playing with a keyboard, i might as well play with the no-diagonals controller...

I had the exact same issue with the xbox controllers i have too. I ordered a usb converter and tried with my original xbox controller,sucks, no diagnal,then I also bought a XBOX260 controller for PC and same issue.

I just ordered 3 logitech precision gamepads, $13 a piece. they last 3-4 months of harcore gaming.

Dcicon I have that same pad and the diagnal sucks on it too.

if the diagonal sucks on the controller that dcicon has your USB port must be f'd up cause I have that controller and I've NEVER had a problem with it even after mutiple throws across rooms or spikes into the floor

I had a logitech controller where the d-pad gave me issues with the diagonal movement... when I upgraded to the xbox 360 controller it was like a whole new world. I doubt it is his usb port.... he probably just needs a better controller

can't believe anyone would willingly play with a 360 D-pad... :/

one of the worst D-pads ever

I know. PS controllers is where it's at. :D Ocasionally, the movement gets locked but other than that, no problems from my PS2 controller.

So can we just get a status update on beaver's availability? I mean this is getting silly.

october 28th the 1st game of blitz B,1 more month left of playoffs,plus the 1 month of drafting and preseason totals=4 months or so to play 44 games plus playoffs. 1 game takes approximately 9-10 minutes to play :blink: