NHL'94 Forums

I met Jeremy Roenick last night

dangler

That is the most awesome story man! I have to find a way to get Mario Lemieux to sign my GENS NHL 94 cartridge! However, I'm sure that this was Roenick's true reaction when you asked him to sign it:

jrcries-o.gif

I was laughing my f'in arse off when I read this and saw that video! Great story btw. Roenick is awesome. There are two type of people in this world, those who like Roenick and those who don't. And that's a fact Jack.

That is amazing. 2 questions:

1) Does Roenick actually know how awesome he is in NHL94?

and 2) Will your children end up selling the cart on ebay in 40 years time?............They'd get more if it was a Genesis cart tho!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My girlfriend's friend's husband is Cody McCormick.

My girlfriend's friend's Uncle is Dino Ciccarrelli.

My girlfriend's neighbour was Garth Butcher.

My neighbour dated Shean Donovan's sister.

My Dad worked with Aaron Ward's mom.

One of my best friends played 8 games in the NHL.

I once got drunk with Andrej Meszaros.

Peter Regin left his car in my Uncle's driveway last year for the entire summer.

I got to practice following a Senators practice and almost hit Ron Tugnutt's infant son in head with my wild wrister.

Dany Heatley slapped my bum.

My girlfriend's friend's husband is Cody McCormick.

My girlfriend's friend's Uncle is Dino Ciccarrelli.

My girlfriend's neighbour was Garth Butcher.

My neighbour dated Shean Donovan's sister.

My Dad worked with Aaron Ward's mom.

One of my best friends played 8 games in the NHL.

I once got drunk with Andrej Meszaros.

Peter Regin left his car in my Uncle's driveway last year for the entire summer.

I got to practice following a Senators practice and almost hit Ron Tugnutt's infant son in head with my wild wrister.

Dany Heatley slapped my bum.

my dad can beat up your dad

• 3 months later...

I just noticed good old JR is working with EA now promoting their new piece of crap NHL 12 which will probably suck just like every other game after 94. I think he personally owes 94 community something that we would enjoy. SO JR instead of pimpin ur name to corporate dog cunts at EA do something like a official NHL94 EA sponsored championship with prizes and s**t. Have EA release the code or help our hackers add fighting to the game and blood. Until then I Say we boycott NHL12!!!!!!!! I personally hope u get this message JR - yours truly KGman

I just noticed good old JR is working with EA now promoting their new piece of crap NHL 12 which will probably suck just like every other game after 94. I think he personally owes 94 community something that we would enjoy. SO JR instead of pimpin ur name to corporate dog cunts at EA do something like a official NHL94 EA sponsored championship with prizes and s**t. Have EA release the code or help our hackers add fighting to the game and blood. Until then I Say we boycott NHL12!!!!!!!! I personally hope u get this message JR - yours truly KGman

Shh, Jeremy Roenick can check you through the Internet.

Plus he gave us the Swingers scene remake

i say we dont boycott it. remember what happened to the people who boycotted left 4 dead 2?

nope.

• 6 months later...

can all the stupid stuff pinned to the tops of our confusing sections and subsections become unpinned? who decided such banal bullshittery needed to be promoted in a way that pushes actual content away?

Hey Guys,

It's been a while since I've been around these forums, but after last night I felt obligated to tell you guys this story.

I went to a celebrity sports dinner last night in Halifax, to see the likes of Walter Gretzky, Roberto Alomar, Anthony Calvillo, "Irish" Micky Ward and our very own Jeremy Roenick speak. When I found out I had a ticket and that Jeremy Roenick was going to be there I immediately thought I needed to get him to sign my NHL 94 cartridge.

After the meal and the speeches I went up to see him:

Me: "Jeremy, can you sign my NHL 94 game?"

JR: "Is this really NHL 94?" as I pass it to him and he looks at it. "This is the best game of all time!"

Me: "I know, and you're the best cyber athlete of all time!"

JR signs my game and then we pose for a picture. He asks if he can keep my sharpie and of course I say yes. He says "Thanks a lot" and just before I turn to leave he says "Hey, that's the first one of those I've ever signed."

Hahaha, it was a very funny experience. I was surprised at how excited he was to sign my NHL 94 game. I thought all you guys would enjoy this story. I now own an authentic copy of the only Jeremy Roenick signed NHL 94 cartridge in the world!

meandjr.jpg

Very Nice ! :lol:

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...