NHL'94 Forums

PAGING ANGRY JAY

Carse

AJ we need to get this series done before the spring registration ends here is my availability

wednesday - 12-7pm

thursday - 2pm-8pm

saturday - 12 - 7pm

sunday - free all day

id love to get it done before the weekend if possible so let me know.

Well, I'm glad I gave you a whole week of availability and you only listed one time that you can't even do. I shuffled around my schedule to make it work, and you don't even have the decency to let me know you cant make it at the ONLY time you said you were free for an entire week.

Forget this guy Halifax. Hr clearly doesnt value anyone's time but his own. I wonder if I hadn't bumped this topic earlier today if this self-absorbed pig would have even let me know he wasn't planning on showing up tonight, or just let me sit around and wait for nothing all night.

I think you should let me play flasox for the finals as AJ clearly has no interest or urgency in finishing this league. His short, snobby, and uninformative posts clearly show that he is making absolutely no effort to finish this season. He listed 1 time that he was available for an entire week, and now that ive made this time work for me, he provides a 1 line post saying it doesnt work, and listing another random time.

Something needs to be done because it is clear to me that AJ has no desire to actually finish this season NOW

Yeah, I dont really care to get into a whole episode with you about this, but since you want details. here are details.

I work 6 days a week, 11-8 est. I have an hour long commute each way. It takes me half an hour to set up my computer at the location i play, best i can do if i bust my ass is 930 pm est. You werent available that late, oh well.

The one day i have off, Sunday, I play two soccer games and i drive over 100 miles for them. Sunday isnt feasible.

Today I could have made work, even though i have a soccer game after work. But, there was a fatal accident on my way to work today, Look it up for all i care. Calaveras Pine Tree. I was an hour late to work, hence im staying an hour later and my schedule doesnt allow me to make our game time tonight.

Wednesday night, is the one night i have availibility for this week. I recognize its late, and a pain in the ass for you to work with. but it is all i have unless something unexpected happens and another time frame pops up.

KarmA is a b***h Aj u get the boot! Blaming fatal accidents come on buddy what's next terrorists blew up ur wifi and global warming melted ur controller

KarmA is a b***h Aj u get the boot! Blaming fatal accidents come on buddy what's next terrorists blew up ur wifi and global warming melted ur controller

global warming melting ur controller. is that even possible???