NHL'94 Forums

How to Skate "on angles" - Genesis

ntsux

(I promise that I have searched the forums on this topic)

I could've sworn this was possible... but I just can't figure it out. I can only move in the standard four directions... up/down, and left/right.

I am using a Saitek p2500 on XP, with the Genesis emulators.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

it's possible, but some people have trouble getting it working. on my controller, i need to press the "digital" button/switch for it to work. So, if there is a button that says 'digital' or 'analog', try pressing it then trying again.

Thanks - already had a look at this with no success.

*** UPDATE ***

It seems possible with the "joystick", but not with the "game pad". By "game pad", I mean the pad you move with you thumb.

Still working on it. :(

This is a very common issue from what I've seen and heard. I currently and have been using logitech precision basic controllers that work fine (D-Pad). I tried the following: Xbox original controller with usb converter, 360 Controller for PC, and logitech dual action controllers and with all 3 I couldn't move in angles.

I think Beavers had a similar issue too with a controller that was resolved when using Kega over gens. Good luck, if you figure it out let everyone know.