NHL'94 Forums

CALLING ALL NHL94 MEMBERS!

I think 94 can make it out of their bracket but I dont think it would beat punchout, nbajam or tecmo.

Donnybrook wanted me to let you guys know that he had an accident in his work and lost 2 fingers. Yeah, it sucks as much as it sounds. :(:(:( He was inactive for a while due to this, but he'll get back on track soon enough. Let's hope he pulls through this season and he'll be around before you know it! He'll do his best to play.

Donnybrook wanted me to let you guys know that he had an accident in his work and lost 2 fingers. Yeah, it sucks as much as it sounds. :(:(:( He was inactive for a while due to this, but he'll get back on track soon enough. Let's hope he pulls through this season and he'll be around before you know it! He'll do his best to play.

as long as he still has the rest of his fingers to vote.

i donno what this guy is talking about

...Last time I ever give you simpathy.

And for the record, I don't take it very well that you guys have been calling me Tacoman these last few months. It's a little offensive and you make it sound too stereotypical; you should just stop with that crap. You don't see me trying to make cracks at each of your nationalities, do you?

Edited by RedWingDevil

Okay, but then why make that crack when he had just asked me to tell you guys what had happened to him?

If this is a joke, I don't think I'm laughing right now. With things like that, you just don't make these kinds of pranks!

...Last time I ever give you simpathy.

And for the record, I don't take it very well that you guys have been calling me Tacoman these last few months. It's a little offensive and you make it sound too stereotypical; you should just stop with that crap. You don't see me trying to make cracks at each of your nationalities, do you?

seconded, not a fan of the 'tacoman' name-calling

seconded, not a fan of the 'tacoman' name-calling

How about we just call him -f**king lunatic!...and what up with fpb attacking donnybrook like that,I bet FPB got grounded and sent to his room again so he i staking it out on donny ,yeahhh

Im afraid of nba2k11, I play it a decent amount and people seem to love it. Also, the NBA has been gaining popularity recently but lets hope people dont forget their roots

It's even more awesome because you get to play as freaking Michael Jordan! It's about time too, being able to relive His Airness' greatest moments no matter what Hokkee says. :lol:

I voted for FIFA 11, NHL 94, NBA Jam, TSB and a few others in the poll. I do wonder, does NHL 94 stand a chance if it goes against TSB in the finals?

I think NHL '11 is AWESOME! The last 2 NHL games have been amazing in my opinion. NBA2K11 is amazing as well, but when it is all said done, NHL 94 is still the BEST sports game EVER made.

Madden 95 is the best Madden ever, in fact Madden games suck REALLY bad now! NBA Live 2005 is the best for basketball (Carmelo Anthony on the cover, dunk and 3point contest implemented, unreal) and for Baseball I'd say The Show '10 was the best one I've ever played. I'm expecting The Show '11 to be better though.