NHL'94 Forums

CALLING ALL NHL94 MEMBERS!

the 2011 Bruins have a better chance of seeing the finals than ninety flow has. the present-era games will dominate the rest of that bracket. I suspect Punch Out will win, overall.

the 2011 Bruins have a better chance of seeing the finals than ninety flow has. the present-era games will dominate the rest of that bracket. I suspect Punch Out will win, overall.

I think tecmo football has a good chance as well ,probably the best overall game for nes.Punchout was awsome but after you beat mike it lost some luster.I would stay up all night in a cloudy smoke filled room playing tecmo with 5 or 6 friends.

I think NHL '11 is AWESOME! The last 2 NHL games have been amazing in my opinion. NBA2K11 is amazing as well, but when it is all said done, NHL 94 is still the BEST sports game EVER made.

Madden 95 is the best Madden ever, in fact Madden games suck REALLY bad now! NBA Live 2005 is the best for basketball (Carmelo Anthony on the cover, dunk and 3point contest implemented, unreal) and for Baseball I'd say The Show '10 was the best one I've ever played. I'm expecting The Show '11 to be better though.

I can say Madden 95 is one of my most cherished Genesis games I had. My father had actually bought it for my brother and me and we used to play it a lot, especially seasons. My brother used the Dallas Cowboys and I used Buffalo and Atlanta.

NHL 94 has just gotten away from RBI Baseball at the time I gave my vote.

We will take this round and win the group (like we were supposed to)...leading with 54%....but next round nhl94 is done....techmo superbowl will reign.

A few years ago I thought they did something similar to this and NHL '94 won as the best sports video game of all time. It beat out Mike Tyson's Punch Out. If I remember right it was for some game website called IGA or something along those lines? I don't remember what year.

Voted and emailed the link to my '94 buddies who play the game but aren't on this site.

A few years ago I thought they did something similar to this and NHL '94 won as the best sports video game of all time. It beat out Mike Tyson's Punch Out. If I remember right it was for some game website called IGA or something along those lines? I don't remember what year.

Voted and emailed the link to my '94 buddies who play the game but aren't on this site.

http://www.boston.com/sports/lighter_side/greatest_sports_videogame/ NHL 94 beat Punch Out in the final

94 is also around 50th on IGN's top 100 games of all time.

http://www.boston.com/sports/lighter_side/greatest_sports_videogame/ NHL 94 beat Punch Out in the final

94 is also around 50th on IGN's top 100 games of all time.

that's it! that's what I read. good job man. I couldn't find a year on it though.

be sure to vote today as many times as possible and vote tomorrow....get your kids to vote and your neighbors and everyone on your email list and facebook friends

94 made it to the semis, where as I anticipated, it would not beat techmo (getting pounded 70-30). But sall good...it won the bracket and is considered top 4 game of all time!!!

the Boston area is highly educated and thus picked the better game in their poll. still time to vote in the current one. go to the link and hit "next poll" or whatever if it needs refreshing.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/story?id=6165623&match=108747#top

it's not over yet. at least what i'm reading is that the final four ends wednesday. for some reason, i can't see the poll results so far...tried on chrome, firefox, and explorer...

I want to have faith bud...really I do...but I've been following the voting since day one...and the first day voting never changed more than a couple of percentage points. It's like watching the election and they announce the victor after only 20% of the polls come in. I think the victor has been claimed.

Unless this poll is conducted in florida state, then i guess anything is possible.