NHL'94 Forums

General Comments and Suggestions

angryjay93

• 4 months later...

I've been doing some testing lately with the CB check and I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to feel comfortable writing up suggestions. A lot of the info already written in this section is still really useful as I still did talk a lot about the heavier players on each team. I had a tendency to leave out the super heavyweights (Andreychuk) and the slow heavyweights (Brindamour and K. Stevens) at forward and a lot of the slow/unskilled defenders. I don't really think the entire section needs a remodel, but I wanted to gauge how I might go about adding info for C/B technology.

My two thoughts are this...

1. Go into the current team profiles and add a new CB section with player profiles and possible new line combos

2. Write up whole new topics that focus on the CB info for each team.

This is about getting you the guys the information you want in a convenient manner. Any opinion would be appreciated.

• 4 years later...

I know this section is for Genesis but is does anyone have advice for setting SNES lines or matchups? I'm assuming that you just set the best lines that suit your style as there is no weight bug, right? 

12 hours ago, clockwise said:

I know this section is for Genesis but is does anyone have advice for setting SNES lines or matchups? I'm assuming that you just set the best lines that suit your style as there is no weight bug, right? 

https://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/10994-philadelphia-flyers/&do=findComment&comment=149019