NHL'94 Forums

happy b-day hokke!

Guest Houli

I don't think there's an accepted scientific explanation for the feeling that time goes faster as you get older, but many people say it's because when you're younger every situation is new to you, whereas when you're older, you tend to do the same things every day, so you are in auto-pilot a lot and don't perceive time or remember what you've done -- if you don't remember anything you did yesterday, that day will seem very short.

Make a list of new things to try and try to do one every week or so.. 52 new experiences a year.

I should take this advice.

Icestorm as a mod is fn ridiculous and if i could show all the bs that he has put me through is not fair.

show it. have at it. I'll probably walk away soon anyway. An ingreat like you with posts like this is just the thing that makes me not want to be around here anymore.

Happy birthday hokkee, two years away from the big 40.

Why the hating on icestorm though? I always thought he was on of the most respected and well liked players in the community.

As for wags, I feel he's only a douchebag if your a douchebag to him first.

I don't think there's an accepted scientific explanation for the feeling that time goes faster as you get older, but many people say it's because when you're younger every situation is new to you, whereas when you're older, you tend to do the same things every day, so you are in auto-pilot a lot and don't perceive time or remember what you've done -- if you don't remember anything you did yesterday, that day will seem very short.

Make a list of new things to try and try to do one every week or so.. 52 new experiences a year.

I should take this advice.

I like this. It's all about awareness of everything your doing, don't resort to autopilot.

And happy belated bday.