NHL'94 Forums

Did STAN1SH take over Boston in GENS B-2?

kingraph

Wags has been banned, and Stan1sh will probably take over for him (he just needs to confirm that he'll take the place).

(not sure if the ban has taken effect yet on the forums, so this could get awkwaarrddd -- Edit: just been informed the ban is in effect..)

I saw that too today, I don't know. But I thought this Stanish guy is a level 'A' player now with Boston. So I don't know how fair this is going to be. The noobs are going to get TROUNCED. Whatever, I just want to have fun win or lose. I'm kinda disappointed, I relish the shalakings I dish out to Wags.

I saw that too today, I don't know. But I thought this Stanish guy is a level 'A' player now with Boston. So I don't know how fair this is going to be. The noobs are going to get TROUNCED. Whatever, I just want to have fun win or lose. I'm kinda disappointed, I relish the shalakings I dish out to Wags.

I guess it doesn't affect me now as I played Wags as Boston for our 1 and 1. However, I'm looking forward to getting TROUNCED in the playoffs (assuming I make them)

Stan1sh is taking over boston and I've confirmed that with him. As smozoma said, Stan is still in GENS A and will finish his season there but he's currently 2-23. They are pretty much the same calibre player.

Wags has won a classic B league before, he could have been an A leaguer just as much as stan1sh, smoz, donny, or myself... Stanish is a good replacement, he'll be competitive and play his games. What was the exact reason for the ban on wags?

Wags has won a classic B league before, he could have been an A leaguer just as much as stan1sh, smoz, donny, or myself... Stanish is a good replacement, he'll be competitive and play his games. What was the exact reason for the ban on wags?

Recent attempts to start flame wars and using discriminatory language, both targeted at the French members of the site.

He was temporarily banned in 2009 for a while due to trying to start flame wars.

He was warned in 2010 to not use discriminatory language.

Enough was enough.

Yes, Wags is a good player. He doesn't need Boston to be good. I then looked up Stan and saw he did have Hartford, now this could mean two things two me: Any person will struggle with a team like Hartford or you just gave an 'A' caliber player and great team. Either or, I don't care. I like playing guys better than me when they do feel like taking the 5 minutes out of their precious day, it's the only way you'll get better at hockey, in the game and in real life. In my book it seems you are an "A" player when:

1) When someone below your caliber AIM's you for a request to scrimmage and you just don't even bother to message the guy back and he then looks at you like you have two heads for even bothering to ask the person.

2) You can do the pass shot.

3) You can understand what the f**k GA and MOFAPES means.

ERM......................whats Flame Wars?

It's when you play another person and both you guys use the Calgary Flames and talk about the little green things that live in swamps and eat flies. You battle hard, play as much as 5 games in a row, then you have a rubber match to determine the champion. if you think that's difficult, try the Sabre wars. Those can get a little bloody.

Mavs, I'm just kidding.

Well with my record as Calgary there's been very little "Flame wars" going on, more of a "Flame surrender"! There's even been very little "Fluery Fury" to speak of!