NHL'94 Forums

The 2nd greatest thing ever...(behind the 94 of course)

halifax

U guys are retarded it would be private tounament even a 10 year old like fpb could.get fucked up and you guys failed. To mention the weed .............no offense fpb ur just the youngest guy I know online and ur French so ur easy target!!!! Lots of f**kin poutine 2 tabarnack!

U guys are retarded it would be private tounament even a 10 year old like fpb could.get fucked up and you guys failed. To mention the weed .............no offense fpb ur just the youngest guy I know online and ur French so ur easy target!!!! Lots of f**kin poutine 2 tabarnack!

Hey Hokkee ,you drunk bum, STFU!

Hey Hokkee ,you drunk bum, STFU!

ahaha genius

If you ask politely somebody might give you a wine cooler.

a wine cooler :haha:

Question about the six button controllers though(since im not a gens guy)...does that mean turbo for B? I don't know much about them. Do you allow guys to use turbo button controllers in your tournament?

No the are just basically the same controller. The 6 Button is a little smaller and I think is a little more responsive. But other like the 3 button for the size and the little firmer feel. Kinda like fake boobs.

We allow turbo but I don't think it would help at all. Especially since most gens controllers you have to flip a switch to turn turbo on (it not an additional button) C is both speed burst check and shoot. You would have to turn off turbo every time you are on offense. Actually guys have lost being a little too tipsy and not realizing turbo was on.

Edited by segathon

No the are just basically the same controller. The 6 Button is a little smaller and I think is a little more responsive. But other like the 3 button for the size and the little firmer feel. Kinda like fake boobs.

We allow turbo but I don't think it would help at all. Especially since most gens controllers you have to flip a switch to turn turbo on (it not an additional button) C is both speed burst check and shoot. You would have to turn off turbo every time you are on offense. Actually guys have lost being a little too tipsy and not realizing turbo was on.

what would turbo be used for other than faceoffs?

We allow turbo but I don't think it would help at all. Especially since most gens controllers you have to flip a switch to turn turbo on (it not an additional button) C is both speed burst check and shoot. You would have to turn off turbo every time you are on offense.

I can understand it not really being much of an advantage if guys have to switch the turbo on and off all time. But you said that most controllers have the switch, meaning that some guys have controllers that don't have the switch? how does that factor into faceoffs?...does that guy win them all the time using the B turbo button?

I can understand it not really being much of an advantage if guys have to switch the turbo on and off all time. But you said that most controllers have the switch, meaning that some guys have controllers that don't have the switch? how does that factor into faceoffs?...does that guy win them all the time using the B turbo button?

Someone before said they used it didn't make much of a difference -- they got better results, but not that much better.

Considering that no one has a career blitz record over 55%, I think it's pretty much random as long as you're pressing the button a bit.

I do wonder what donnybrook and chris1knights are doing to be lower than 45%, though...

NY sounds good to me. I got an SNES, Genesis, 2 controllers for each, and an SNES NHL94 cartridge I could contribute!

Awesome...did you want to help out as well?

Someone before said they used it didn't make much of a difference -- they got better results, but not that much better.

Considering that no one has a career blitz record over 55%, I think it's pretty much random as long as you're pressing the button a bit.

I do wonder what donnybrook and chris1knights are doing to be lower than 45%, though...

Thanks for clearing that up bud.

Looks like this has been cleared up, but in the offline tourneys I guess no one has ever tried switching back and forth. It just been kind standard that turbo is off.