Strange Guy on the net named fenty62...

PixelDragon

Hey,

i post this message, i don't know if it's cool,

but what is not cool is to receive this kind of message on AIM :

(00:21:45) fenty62: you disgusting puke

(00:21:58) Pearate: ?

(00:22:07) fenty62: shut it asswipe

(00:22:39) Pearate: what are you talking about ?

(00:22:56) fenty62: ill dig up your dead grandfather and beat you over the head with his plastic hip"

(00:24:13) Pearate: ok man, can you explain me why you are talking me like this ???

i precise that that is the real start and the real end of the conversation...

and i have not play a game with this guy since 6 month...

I know that a guy was just banish because he use the term Frog,

but what do we do with this ?

Thank you for answer and impressions...

hey.. and yes.. i explained to halifax i was goin thru some tuff times.. really tuff times... i was drunk at the time, ur aim wasnt reckonsible... never played u before.. i thought u were a hoe i cybered with.. but anyways.. i said sorry at the time, u didnt paste that bit in, but.. im still the best, i called everyone a disgusting puke last night.. my problem.. sorry x

hey.. and yes.. i explained to halifax i was goin thru some tuff times.. really tuff times... i was drunk at the time, ur aim wasnt reckonsible... never played u before.. i thought u were a hoe i cybered with.. but anyways.. i said sorry at the time, u didnt paste that bit in, but.. im still the best, i called everyone a disgusting puke last night.. my problem.. sorry x

To all mods:

Please, please, please never delete this post.

• 1 year later...

ok i havent been here in a long time but fenty is a stand up son. best son to be honest. come visit your dad and i'll beat you at nhl 94.

shaka! you are a great snes player that is missed around here....please come back and play.

please?

bud?

• 2 weeks later...

shaka! you are a great snes player that is missed around here....please come back and play.

please?

bud?

alright man, you know what, f**k it i'm back. miss you guys. i'll try to bring back my bros too (blurb, slime).

give me the low down on what's been going on around here. please tell me fenty, the deer, schwartz, the94kid, rudy (sry if i missed anyone) is still playing. we still using aim? haha

Edited by shakazuzu

alright man, you know what, f**k it i'm back. miss you guys. i'll try to bring back my bros too (blurb, slime).

give me the low down on what's been going on around here. please tell me fenty, the deer, schwartz, the94kid, rudy (sry if i missed anyone) is still playing. we still using aim? haha

Fenty and Schwartz are still at it, we still use AIM

YES!

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14869-snes-juicedsign-up-here/

• 3 years later...

is the funny part that he doesn't know the difference between a ho and a hoe or the fact that he doesn't seem to grasp that his barrage of insults doesn't appropriately apply to anything/anybody?

Edited by tru

is the funny part that he doesn't know the difference between a ho and a hoe or the fact that he doesn't seem to grasp that his barrage of insults doesn't appropriately apply to anything/anybody?

Probably the one where you keep hanging out on a website where everybody wishes you weren't there and then somehow think it's appropriate to comment like that

Edited by The Russian Rocket

That is a great intro to an aim chat.

Likens me back to the old SNL skit with "Jane you ignorant slut".

I got visuals of the silent Frenchman trying to figure out WTF?!?!? as that craziness popped up. Not knocking Pearate here, as he seems to be a civilized gentleman & it only makes the moment even more priceless to me.

Probably the one where you keep hanging out on a website where everybody wishes you weren't there and then somehow think it's appropriate to comment like that

aw! thanks, friend. your kindness means a lot to me and I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to communicate such generous compliments.

• 4 years later...
On 4/8/2011 at 10:49 PM, fenty said:

Just saving this as it was the funniest post I’ve ever read on these forums. 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 9 months later...
On 12/8/2020 at 5:35 PM, halifax said:

Just saving this as it was the funniest post I’ve ever read on these forums. 

Just got on the forums for the first time in years and this was the post I immediately remembered I had to reread. An absolute classic!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...