NHL'94 Forums

2011 Summit Series Canada VS USA Sign Up

Zalex

For those that don't know Summit Series started in Winter 2008, and has become an annual tradition ever since.

Summit Series 2008 Current Results (best of 199)

CANADA 100 - USA 51

Summit Series 2009 Current Results (best of 199)

USA 100 - CAN 99

(this one went to GAME 199, insane series)

Summit Series 2010 Current Results (best of 199)

CANADA 100 - USA 74

(Canada vowed revenge and beat down states)

I thought about it for a bit, I'm in. You can throw me in 'A' since I beat dcicon's monkey ass last time we played and recaptured the bronze belt for the 3rd best player in Illinois. The belt is back in the hands where it belongs. EA-BHF look out! I'm on a roll!

or 'B' is fine too.

couple questions:

any additional info on this? when it starts and where do I download the rom? any links I could check out for the rules and such? Is Mark Hardy the assistant coach for team Canada?

Edited by Comeback_King

When summit is a go, you'll see a topic with rom, infos and everything.

BTW, even if you beat dickon in normal match ups, 2on2 has complety different gameplay. I would suggest you to do some 2on2 exibit before summit but for now Ill put you in B since you never 2on2ed.

Edited by Zalex

I thought about it for a bit, I'm in. You can throw me in 'A' since I beat dcicon's monkey ass last time we played and recaptured the bronze belt for the 3rd best player in Illinois. The belt is back in the hands where it belongs. EA-BHF look out! I'm on a roll!

or 'B' is fine too.

Yes, you beat me once, maybe twice out of 10 or so games we have played, I think you need to calm down a little bit about posting your "accomplishments".

When summit is a go, you'll see a topic with rom, infos and everything.

BTW, even if you beat dickon in normal match ups, 2on2 has complety different gameplay. I would suggest you to do some 2on2 exibit before summit but for now Ill put you in B since you never 2on2ed.

that's fine, I was just being funny. I remember 2 on 2 is very frickin' hard, especially trying to do one timers.

For those that don't know Summit Series started in Winter 2008, and has become an annual tradition ever since.

Summit Series 2008 Current Results (best of 199)

CANADA 100 - USA 51

Summit Series 2009 Current Results (best of 199)

USA 100 - CAN 99

(this one went to GAME 199, insane series)

Summit Series 2010 Current Results (best of 199)

CANADA 100 - USA 74

(Canada vowed revenge and beat down states)

Yes, you beat me once, maybe twice out of 10 or so games we have played, I think you need to calm down a little bit about posting your "accomplishments".

hey at least I don't throw them in my signature. but regardless brother, we have to set aside our differences, just like how Kane and Kesler had too last year.

hey at least I don't throw them in my signature. but regardless brother, we have to set aside our differences, just like how Kane and Kesler had too last year.

Now if you really want to have some fun, I am the title holder of this bad boy

Let me know.

Genesis NHL '94 5min Periods Best Of 7 Game Series Offsides Off

Registration will close on Saturday the 16th.

put jesus in the rom, we never know...

I bet this starts before gdl :P

yes put him in, and if theres space add a (no name) player to each roster in case somebody new wants to join...if theres space.

I came up with a hack that lets you select more than 15 forwards.. but if you go too far, it crashes (3 past the last player, so it's good name the last player something like "GoBackUp OrCrash" to remind people not to keep looking for more players)