WSH -190

Prediction: Rangers in 7

BUF +155

PHI -170

Prediction: Sabres in 6

TB +100

PIT -108

Prediction: TB in 7

I think Rangers and sabres are going to be great underdogs, both will be some live dogs.

NYR in 6

(NYR with a better goal differential than WSH. WSH stopped playing theyr game in thinking it was bad playoff hockey, when they incredibly outshot MTL falling on a red hot goaltender)

PHI in 7

(BUF is coming off a hot streak but PHI is just way too stacked at every positions)

MTL in 6

(The Bruins just always, always choke)

TB in 5.

(Just too many injuries in PIT)

mtl in 3

mtl in 3

great post. I'm sure the joke is old, but I like it. Bruins in one. three forfeits.

Mutant league hockey kill ur opposition until they have to forfeit!...
I tried to do that with small rosters in ninety flow, but the game will resurrect players if they are needed.
i hate the fact your a bruins fan
my what? Edited by trudatman

oh sry didnt realize this was english class and needed to type in perfect grammar. hows this..

Dear trudatman,

I wish you die.

Sincerely,

YOUR A FKN DICKFACE

did i get an A?

LoL. Well fag when you want to insult someone don't get itchy they fight back. Especially when you make an error that isn't about contraction/being lazy.

your like 9 years old, stfu

Didn't know I possessed one of those.

Go back to elementary school lawl.

You're like the shittiest NHL 94 player ever. Can't f**king win vs the computer.

Edited by The Russian Rocket

WTGA

WE PLAY BOSTON IN FIRST ROUND IN 2002, 2004, 2008, 2009, AND NOW 2011

AND LOL TRASH TALK ALREADY STARTED IN A HABS PLAYOFF TOPIC, AND REGULAR SEASON ISNT OVER YET LOLOLOLOLOLL YOU BUNCH OF MOFAPES

You're like the shittiest NHL 94 player ever. Can't f**king win vs the computer.

AND YOU ARE A s**t COVERED OF VOMIT!

LIKE THIS GUY

zdeno-chara-espn-magazine.jpg

DAMN SON U GOT HIM!!! How come you can never think of anything else to say other than that people suck at NHL 94 when you get into a little disagreement?

Didn't know I possessed one of those.

Go back to elementary school lawl.

hey atleast he didnt quit classic because of a rough start and a little adversity.

and yes these posts seem to prove your like 9 yrs old... you possess the mind of a 9 year old? is that what you meant wtga

hey atleast he didnt quit classic because of a rough start and a little adversity.

and yes these posts seem to prove your like 9 yrs old... you possess the mind of a 9 year old? is that what you meant wtga

¸

Didn't quit because I had a rough start.

I quit because Icestorm refused to play me, and because of the ''new rules'' that would give me DNP's anyway.

the titles in your signature are funny. I challenge you anytime at the 1on1 king thing

¸

Didn't quit because I had a rough start.

I quit because Icestorm refused to play me, and because of the ''new rules'' that would give me DNP's anyway.

So when a coach refuses to play you, you decide to quit a league in fear of DNP ? Hahaha, before you quit, you still had 2 months left to play those games. cmon.

You've been around for long enough to know that when a coach doesnt play his games, hes gonna get replace. And thats what happened with icestorm.

And its not like icestorm was the only coach you had left to play. So why didnt you play other coaches to avoid your biggest nightmare (DNP) ?

Your argument is invalid. Please try again.

P.S. : Just tell the truth, you hated your team (PHI). You kept bitching about their horrible defence. Well, next time, just take Tampa Bay with a Harmlik in Defence, or just learn to play. Habs reached Gens-A final with PHI a year ago.

No. Read again.

The thing was, even if he clearly showed he would not play, I would still get DNP's.

Like if I just refused to play you and there was nothing you could do to avoid getting 4 DNP's.

PS: If i'd be the type to quit those bad seasons, I would have quit the abysmal blitz season no?

Edited by The Russian Rocket

Like if I just refused to play you and there was nothing you could do to avoid getting 4 DNP's.

PS: If i'd be the type to quit those bad seasons, I would have quit the abysmal blitz season no?

You didnt want to quit blitz, because if you did, you knew you would lose your team for next season since its a dynasty type of league. In classic it doesnt matter if you quit, because next season, you just start all over and pick a new team.

In classic, you never complete your seasons where you suck ass. Because you know you wont get draft penalties(like in blitz), you just stop playing as soon as you know you wont make the playoff. See last year when you had the Jets (do they suck too?) and you didnt bother to play at least 30 games. That wasnt very polite since you gave DNP to a lot of people you know.

You didnt want to quit blitz, because if you did, you knew you would lose your team for next season since its a dynasty type of league. In classic it doesnt matter if you quit, because next season, you just start all over and pick a new team.

In classic, you never complete your seasons where you suck ass. Because you know you wont get draft penalties(like in blitz), you just stop playing as soon as you know you wont make the playoff. See last year when you had the Jets (do they suck too?) and you didnt bother to play at least 30 games. That wasnt very polite since you gave DNP to a lot of people you know.

I don't even remember that honestly so I can't tell. But after looking that kinda fails, the season before that I completed all my games with a worst record...

I don't even remember that honestly so I can't tell. But after looking that kinda fails, the season before that I completed all my games with a worst record...

awesome, not only r u 9 yrs old but you suck at 94 :) Too good. For the record, u saved face by getting DNP'ed then getting your a$$ handed to u in classic by me.

awesome, not only r u 9 yrs old but you suck at 94 :) Too good. For the record, u saved face by getting DNP'ed then getting your a$$ handed to u in classic by me.

You wooped me so bad it ended in a 2-2 tie for that season.

Getting senile.

playoff series' odds from lines makers will be available in a few days

my guess is it will be

Montreal +180

Boston -200

other matchups that are set in east and my guessed odds

NYR +170

WSH -190

Prediction: Rangers in 7

BUF +155

PHI -170

Prediction: Sabres in 6

TB +100

PIT -108

Prediction: TB in 7

I think Rangers and sabres are going to be great underdogs, both will be some live dogs.

Current lines from thegreek.com

4/13/2011 6:05 PM Tampa Bay Lightning vs Pittsburgh Penguins

301 Tampa Bay Lightning +150

302 Pittsburgh Penguins -170

4/13/2011 6:05 PM Phoenix Coyotes vs Detroit Red Wings

303 Phoenix Coyotes +170

304 Detroit Red Wings -200

4/13/2011 6:35 PM New York Rangers vs Washington Capitals

305 New York Rangers +210

306 Washington Capitals -250

4/13/2011 9:05 PM Chicago Blackhawks vs Vancouver Canucks

307 Chicago Blackhawks +180