NHL'94 Forums

Montreal Vs Boston

Freydey

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to TSN their consensus pick is the bruins just saw it on their playoff preview show

figured I'd add my prediction:

deadplekanec.png

well, I do have five-minute major penalties set for elbowing....

well, I do have five-minute major penalties set for elbowing....

how about setting 15 minutes (5 min major 10 minute misconduct) and the game for face-ramming and almost killing someone into a stanchion post

if there was a way to differentiate between period and game injuries and then if it is or isn't a powerplay, I would. it's a good idea, but it would take serious hacking to accomplish, as I don't want have people shorthanded forever.

because of the midget/baby in the stands, right? if I activated Patcher-yeti and did the same to him against the ridiculous glass edge in MTL, would that be a better shot? it would have the baby/midget, I assure you.

what the fuck is that mascot, the MTL Mentally Challenged Individual?

GHG-Bruin-Roadkill-580x417.jpg

that's YOUPPI the habs mascot giving a thumbs up over a dead bruin which is their mascot trudatman :D:lol:

Edited by mav

Youppi is freaky

but interesting..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youppi

Youppi! was designed by Bonnie Erickson, formerly a designer for Jim Henson, and the creator of Miss Piggy, Statler & Waldorf and other Muppets.

Youppi! was the first mascot to be thrown out of a Major League Baseball game: on August 23, 1989, in the 11th inning, while atop the visitors' dugout, Youppi! took a running leap, landing hard and noisily on its roof, and then snuck into a front row seat. Los Angeles Dodgers manager Tommy Lasorda complained to the umpires and Youppi! was ejected, though he later returned, confined to the home team's dugout roof. Youppi! was also a frequent joke punchline of notoriously sarcastic Atlanta Braves broadcaster Skip Caray. Youppi! was also referenced by pitcher Bill Lee during interviews in Ken Burns' Baseball documentary.

Youppi! is often referred to as one of only three mascots inducted to the Baseball Hall of Fame. The others are the Phillie Phanatic of Philadelphia, another Erickson design, and the Famous Chicken from San Diego. Although their likenesses can be found in the displays in Cooperstown, their inductions to the Hall of Fame are not considered "official".

what is Youppi supposed to be? is he a baseball mascot, too? a bear would eat that thing in large chunks.

what is Youppi supposed to be? is he a baseball mascot, too? a bear would eat that thing in large chunks.

youppi was a baseball mascot in the past true. As for a bear eating him in chunks well as you can see from those pics that bear your talking about is roadkill unfortunately

figured I'd add my prediction:

deadplekanec.png

really?! plekanec is dead. at least he's not a sore loser like chara. oh and by the way all of you bruins' fans are all delusional. oh by the way habs in 5. sorry.

it's ok to make fun of my habs so it's ok for me to make fun of the bruins. it is freedom of speech

Edited by Stepher1980