NHL'94 Forums

Montreal Vs Boston

Freydey

yeah Chara is a sore loser...but i really love Tomas Kaberle. He's my new hero :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aside from shooting at Price's chest as if they thought it was full of candy (it may be), the only major issue I had with game one of the Bruins-Canadiens 2011 playoff matchup was one I've been harping on since they initiated it. the Bruins have three blueline monsters in Chara, Boychuk and McQuaid and they have other defensemen that play a different game in Seidenberg, Kaberle, Ference and Kampfer (they also have Hnidy and Bartkowski, but they're just placeholders). they should be keeping the non-monsters on separate lines when the hitters are healthy and/or playing. instead of CHA/BOY, SEI/KAB, FER/MCQ they should be rolling CHA/SEI, FER/BOY, KAB/MCQ. the first time I saw Kaberle and Seidenberg together, I couldn't help but yell at the screen in frustration and this was exactly my fear. for weeks I've been bitching about that pairing to my girlfriend and it scares me that I then think about how she is not Julien (phew). doughboy can pack up his Ryder, Kaberle and Seidenberg and bounce. I like his defense, but how could he not see what a disaster that pairing tends to be? it is clear as day, now (I thought it was pretty clear all along, but maybe it wasn't) -- Seidenberg and Kaberle must not share shifts and there really probably won't be room for both on next year's Bruins. decent game. bring on, bring on.

Spacek is now a bruins

one of the major keys to Ference's game is that you forget he exists.

edit: (or confuse him with one of your guys)

Edited by trudatman

Spacek is now a bruins

sansrev.jpg

ca t'apprendras à te fier à CKAC sports!

Bruins captain Zdeno Chara was hospitalized for dehydration last night, two sources told the Herald, and as of this moment is still being evaluated by the Bruins’ medical staff.

Presented with the information, team spokesman Matt Chmura confirmed that Chara was hospitalized last night. Chmura would not speculate on Chara’s availability for tonight’s Game 2 against the Montreal Canadiens.

So I hear Carey Price and the Canadiens are kicking some Bruin butt in this series. Do I smell an upset on the horizon? o.o

Edited by RedWingDevil

Guest Houli

cant wait.

broons will be ready. B's in 5.

whoever you call "real hockey fans" all said bruins in 5-6! not gonna happen the habs are going all the way and if vancouver makes it to the finals they will just be another minor road bump to bringing #25 home!

whoever you call "real hockey fans" all said bruins in 5-6! not gonna happen the habs are going all the way and if vancouver makes it to the finals they will just be another minor road bump to bringing #25 home!

WHOA ! Slow down ,before you fall on your face.Getting too far ahead of yourself,only game 2.

I've heard some of the dumbass comments from Jack Edwards in game 3 on nesn, heres some little exemple of a great man, who really knows how to act with professionalism:

Now i really understand why half of the people from boston are retarded...they let that kind of guy on tv?? It's a thing to be partial but thats just 0 professionalism and a total disrespect. And he claims that montreal is a dirty team...wtf hes doing the broons coverage!

I think the worst part is when he says to Hamrlik to get up...did he said that to Marc Savard or Patrice Bergeron?

Can't wait to hear that guy when we will win game 6!

GO HABS GO

Edited by Freydey

I've heard some of the dumbass comments from Jack Edwards in game 3 on nesn, heres some little exemple of a great man, who really knows how to act with professionalism:

Now i really understand why half of the people from boston are retarded...they let that kind of guy on tv?? It's a thing to be partial but thats just 0 professionalism and a total disrespect. And he claims that montreal is a dirty team...wtf hes doing the broons coverage!

I think the worst part is when he says to Hamrlik to get up...did he said that to Marc Savard or Patrice Bergeron?

Can't wait to hear that guy when we will win game 6!

GO HABS GO

ok so this is the first ive ever heard of this Jackoff "in the" Asswards. What an absolute douche bag, is this behavior indicative of the hockey fans in Boston? u have to think so, just from how this a**hole talks about the game. What a disgrace, zero integrity, zero professionalism, zero respect for the game. THIS IS WHY HOCKEY IS CANADA'S GAME. F*CK YOU JACK EDWARDS!

GO HABS GO!

for the record: i hate jack edwards. any semi-educated boston hockey fan will agree, he gets way to riled up for fights and is totally bias, not professional at all. but this shouldnt reflect ALL bruins fans. jack edwards appeals to the typical boston sports fan, im talkin football basketball and baseball and usually comes off as arrogant and meatheaded.

EDIT: but hes not always this bad, sometimes he can be a good play by play guy but his attitude toward the game is a bit retarded at times.

Edited by donnybrook

THIS IS WHY HOCKEY IS CANADA'S GAME.

cmon dude, don't start with the canadian arrogance. it's a complete turn off.

First I've heard Jack Edwards and the guy does sound like a douche but still.

"biased." he's funny. he's also incredibly gay for young men in Bruins uniforms. it's almost cute.

Just saw ference doing a f**k you to the crowd after his goal...class act! Wisnievski had a 2 games suspension for doing a blowjob move to Sean Avery...i bet campbell will call his father again heeh

GO HABS GO

12 goals allowed in 2 games...wake up Roberto!

playing too much WoW to notice you posted this in the wrong thread houly

cmon dude, don't start with the canadian arrogance. it's a complete turn off.

First I've heard Jack Edwards and the guy does sound like a douche but still.

yea my bad. i retract that canada stuff... I was pissed at that douche.

And Ference is co*ck eating douche. A lot of bullshit coming out of Boston, I lost respect totally for the Boston hockey community. Disgraceful.

Edited by Sebe_The_Legend