NHL'94 Forums

GENS A: LA-DAL mexican dial upissue

Had a game going with iceguy today, had some mexican dial up issues flare up all game but it was 8-3 late in the 3rd before iceguy decided to quit and call the game a no decision. I think we all know you don't pull out of a game late in the 3rd and claim it doesn't count. So please make it an 8-3 road win for LA, thank you.w

Well, that and there's another thing too.

Controller's got anally raped after all these years. Buttons are okay, but the directionals are out of whack, being locked into either left and right and it totally overrides any config chances I'd try to make.

As of today, I'm using both the keyboard and wired connection. Now, I hope everyone else stops their bitching.

you guys are practically neighbors, no? :/

yeah seriously, i just saw that, i thought this whole time angryjay was just another smart ass canadien. angry jay, you are officially now cool in my book. i thought you were like a ... like a ... french ummm.. MAV.

Comeback, what make you think that im french? is it the habs stuff i have in my avatar/sigs?

yeah seriously, i just saw that, i thought this whole time angryjay was just another smart ass canadien. angry jay, you are officially now cool in my book. i thought you were like a ... like a ... french ummm.. MAV.

Who's that Mav you're taking about ? Because the one of forum doesnt speak a word of french.

Rule # 1 : Not all habs fans speak french.

fail

Edited by Zalex

Comeback, what make you think that im french? is it the habs stuff i have in my avatar/sigs?

oh mavy boy, you're right, I don't know if you speak french. im just flucking with you, you spilled the beans earlier with me on what upsets you, so i already know what buttons to push on your liberal ass to have you screaming bloody murder. you need to get a poker face.

Who's that Mav you're taking about ? Because the one of forum doesnt speak a word of french.

Rule # 1 : Not all habs fans speak french.

fail

FAIL

people who don't understand sarcasm

oh mavy boy, you're right, I don't know if you speak french. im just flucking with you, you spilled the beans earlier with me on what upsets you, so i already know what buttons to push on your liberal ass to have you screaming bloody murder. you need to get a poker face.

cookie-monster-wtf-is-this.jpg?w=324&h=314

FAIL

people who don't understand sarcasm

whos that sarcasm your talking about?