NHL'94 Forums

Kgmans on the state of NHL 94

kgman

Well Kgman has been away from the spotlight of late but his fire NHl 94 is still burning hotter than ever .......after being denied entry into the online league (ploitics) Kgman could only helplessly watch as TK won his championship............but Kgmann had revenge on his mind and challenged TK with his own team none the less MTL and ............sweeped him 4-0........to Tk's credit all victories were by 1 goal ,.........but the legend has grown and North American dominice has been achieved ............there are some knockin on the door but greatest is not a term easily thrown around..........so to date kgman's victims have varied in age and ability but his ability to remain calm under pressure is unmatched

Kgman has recently applied for league status and with anyluck we should see me play in this years version..........but as suggestion i believe goalies should be rated more evenlly 90-50 points is too great and by my estamtion if ur starting goaie in NHL less than 75 rating is ridculous ........

I also just learned to use the NOSE and i must say that is one impressive piece of software and like to give credit where credit is due

..........iam also happy to see the community is growing from nothing to what we have today and evan and swos and mahav sorry for leaving out anybody have to thank for that .................as for now Kgman must basque in his own glow thank u .till next time

The wit and aplomb with which you demolish not only the players of NHL '94, but their very souls is demoralizing at best and psyche-destroying at worst. We can only try and rebuild our shattered minds and hope to challenge your mesmerizing dominance at this rapid game, a dominance made even greater by your mysterious nature.

Nonetheless, there is hope, as I have closed the gap between us significantly recently, even managing to win some of our games. To be sure, you were a strong opponent the other night when you won 3 out of 4 and only lost to my Philadelphia team as Hartford 6-5, but do you forget that prior to that, I had won our previous game and also 2 out of 3 the time before that? Surely you didn't expect us not to be forced to improve and progress with our very survival as first-class NHL '94 players at stake? There your miscalculation is obvious.

If a shark stagnates in the water, it suffocates. It must remain eternally in motion, for at every moment its very existence hangs in the balance. So, too, must the competitor effort and strive, for inertia in body leads to inertia in ability. To be sure, memories of skill can be retained and recalled, as it appears occurs with you during your long absences, but excellence breeds excellence, and competitors such as tk and myself, though currently seated amongst those in the upper echelons of online play, cannot sit back and allow one such as yourself to emerge from time to time and remind us of where we stand while simultaneously fending off challenges from those who would seek to dethrone us from below.

But is it not a paradox that to become the best, one must defeat the best, but if the best is defeated, was the best really the best at all? In short, the spoils of victory are fleeting, for just as the stoutest rock can be worn away by the tiniest waves, so, too, can the mightiest champion find himself felled by the most unlikely of competitor.

Or, to put this all in language you'll understand, OMG LOL U SUCKZ0R U MAY HAV 1 B4 BUT U R IN 4 A BEAT1N I PWN UR A$$ SO BAD GG

I also just learned to use the NOSE and i must say that is one impressive piece of software and like to give credit where credit is due

No worries... thanks for the offer... just be sure to PM me the expiry date with the number. :D