NHL'94 Forums

VANCOUVER VS CHICAGO RD 1 OF PLAYOFFS

hokkeefan

I can't wait for this series!THIS is the series that defines the chances of the Vancouver Canucks chances of winning the Stanley Cup! Chicago are thee champs and are the toughest challenge in front of Van I figure

Edited by hokkeefan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see how the crybaby does.....

hmm5b.jpg

uh em jennings trophy winners ...schneider will win it fo rus if luongo goes down ,but i doubt it ,luongo has changed ,bye bye blackhawks !!!...We have alot of underlying hate for chicago ..which chicago has none ...cause they wupped our ass already ...TWICE

It's time to exorcise the demons.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xMUKPUjxmF4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Blackhawks are ready to give the fight of their lives in this series! Vancouver will know why they're the champs.

Every sports so called pros pick van to win and HRUDEY says canucks in 5 ...I AGREE !

nucks have 6 exc dmen ,chi has 3.5

nucks have 2 exc goalies,chicago barely 1

nucks have 3 scoring lines ,chicago 2

the only thing chicago has better is a ELITE CANADIAN CAPTAIN AND DMAN.

Series changer-KESLER with lots of experience now and a force...and no byfluegin in this series.

PREDICTION- Kane gets laid out game 1 and is out for playoffs YEEEEAAAHHHH !!

also...Canucks look like chicago of last se4ason

Edited by hokkeefan

Every sports so called pros pick van to win and HRUDEY says canucks in 5 ...I AGREE !

nucks have 6 exc dmen ,chi has 3.5

nucks have 2 exc goalies,chicago barely 1

nucks have 3 scoring lines ,chicago 2

the only thing chicago has better is a ELITE CANADIAN CAPTAIN AND DMAN.

Series changer-KESLER with lots of experience now and a force...and no byfluegin in this series.

PREDICTION- Kane gets laid out game 1 and is out for playoffs YEEEEAAAHHHH !!

also...Canucks look like chicago of last se4ason

well the only thing the Hawks have working for them this series is no pressure. All the pressure will be on Vancouver. All playoffs. They have to live up to this hype. Chicago is going into this thinking, hey we already knocked these guys out of the playoffs twice now, they can be beat. Vancouver wants blood though. The great thing about hockey playoffs is it's anybody's game, and history has proven that. I really can see Vancouver losing these playoffs, what round I don't know. They do remind me a little of the Hawks last season but they still are different and vulnerable.

the experts suck

they pick every single favorite.

its so lame, they rarely pick dogs.

its obvious cuz NHL wants a cup winner in the US so can they market it and get TV deals up the anus and not in Canada

For once I agree with mav here. Even as an American I hate this concept.

Canada needs to do something with Gary Bettman already before it's too late. He wants to "Americanize" the sport like football and he's already having it his way. The only problem is it's not working out as planned. It's almost like hockey is a real life eating and breathing machine that's resisting the master plan! It knows what's best for him and florida and carolina and tampa bay and atlanta are not it.

Bring back hartford, winnipeg, quebec, and throw a team in hamilton too.

its obvious cuz NHL wants a cup winner in the US so can they market it and get TV deals up the anus and not in Canada

Maybe if a Canadian team won something that would change things.... There is no mistaking the passion the Canadian fans have for the game, but

Question.. Which has more playoff teams, California or Canada? ..... There is the answer to your point above.

Maybe if a Canadian team won something that would change things.... There is no mistaking the passion the Canadian fans have for the game, but

Question.. Which has more playoff teams, California or Canada? ..... There is the answer to your point above.

Well its not the Canucks and habs fault that the other canadian teams suck. The Sens finally started their "rebuild" mode, the Flames had a run and came close but ran out of gas, The Oilers, face it they're still a ways away from contending, and the Leafs well despite making a mad dash in for it in the late in the season, They're still 0 for whatever when it comes to playoffs which means they will ALWAYS SUCK NO MATTER WHAT in or out of the playoffs cuz they're the leafs

Maybe if a Canadian team won something that would change things.... There is no mistaking the passion the Canadian fans have for the game, butB:              C;            F:

Huh yeah cali got 3 teams in the playoff but they are all full of canadian superstars dumbass!

Huh yeah cali got 3 teams in the playoff but they are all full of canadian superstars dumbass!

Who cares... One of the points going in this thread was geography, not where the players come from... Odd since only half of the Canadians were actually from Canada...

vancouver is such a dirty team. I can't stand watching teams that play like that. Hockee, how can you get into a team like this? they are like monkeys hanging on your back after every hit, this isn't wrestling. it's one thing to hockey check and another to follow up on your check with a hold or a pull/take down if the player doesn't get knocked down right away. as a hockey fan, if the Hawks played this way, I would be disappointed, sure i would be happy if they won, but it wouldn't feel the same for me.

vancouver is such a dirty team. I can't stand watching teams that play like that. Hockee, how can you get into a team like this? they are like monkeys hanging on your back after every hit, this isn't wrestling. it's one thing to hockey check and another to follow up on your check with a hold or a pull/take down if the player doesn't get knocked down right away. as a hockey fan, if the Hawks played this way, I would be disappointed, sure i would be happy if they won, but it wouldn't feel the same for me.

hahahahaha your funny guy today .Hey go youtube early 90s playoffs and watch the real hooking grabbing and tackling.The stars of back then put up with crazy stuff and still were unbelievable.GO CANUCKS GO !