NHL'94 Forums

VANCOUVER VS CHICAGO RD 1 OF PLAYOFFS

hokkeefan

Well, first off I wasn't trying to be funny and secondly I don't need to go to youtube to know how hockey WAS PLAYED in the 90's. Unfortunately, that style of game is long gone and according to Gary Bettman, I'm not supposed to watch that style of hockey anymore. I didn't have a problem with that style of game back then either, but I do now if the NHL is supposed to be done with that type of game. Basically all I said was that's what I've been watching and I don't agree with it.

At exactly 17:45 in the first in game 3 you will see exactly what I mean on Kane. I'm sure someone has it recorded to see what I've been watching all series so far.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry:

sorry Habs, not so much crying but more of posting a comment on what I've been watching. Now, I'm not one of those fans who really, really care and will lose sleep over this and cry like you say because in reality these are million dollar athletes who frankly, don't give a flying fluck about me or you for that matter. These players don't care about me struggling with my mortgage and nor do I feel the need to stick for them. But I do feel that I can post a comment about how vancouver is a dirty team, and if the Hawks did also play that style, I wouldn't be AS INTO IT. I think the victory taste sweeter when you do things the right way and through hard work, as all things in life.

And I might add, I really did expect vancouver to come hard or go home. I don't have any problem with them following up on their checks and they have been outhitting the Hawks big time. I just don't think vancouver needs to play that game to be successful, they are so talented already.

Edited by Comeback_King

WOW you can just sense the sarcasm in here can't you?

3-0 Vancity series lead

what was it? the Madhouse on Madison?

falling on the puck with 5 seconds left was kinda weak :P

they should whistle that. maybe the ref could still see the puck, though, i didn't really watch it closely...

vancouver is such a dirty team. I can't stand watching teams that play like that. Hockee, how can you get into a team like this? they are like monkeys hanging on your back after every hit, this isn't wrestling. it's one thing to hockey check and another to follow up on your check with a hold or a pull/take down if the player doesn't get knocked down right away. as a hockey fan, if the Hawks played this way, I would be disappointed, sure i would be happy if they won, but it wouldn't feel the same for me.

lol watch how hawks played to win the cup.

WOW !! Sedin sisters at it again,or like Milbury said not twins...twinkies, soft and squishy.I havent seen a team fold so badly after dominating.If Van loses this series I wont cheer for the Canucks again untill sedins and luongo are gone.Emabarrassing even being a fan at the moment.Even if they win one game out of next 2 ,it still puts a ton of doubt in all Canucklheads minds for the next opponents.Sedins are bitches again.No heart ,no speed ,no nothing from sedins.They shouldve traded them for canadian players 5-6 years ago.10 MILLION FOR LUOnGO yeaaahhh

Blackhawks heart! Now it's time to make a big upset in this series.

IF the nucks lose tonight I hope they lose the series in Vancouver and maybe I will get what I want!

SEDINS AND LUONGO GONE FRON FN VANCOUVER !!

5 years I have been crying about getting rid of these pretenders they call the Sedin sisters.Like cmooon guys,11 or 12 years with these bitches grrrr .I hate people that dont try hard.For luongo ,no goalie should get that much money unless your name is HASEK OR ROY !

Edited by hokkeefan

In some way, I really want chicago to win gm7... Just to see the massive shitfest that will explode in vancouver.

hahah yeah ,either way it will be exciting hahaha,weird the way the game played out tonight,schneider gets the start and stops EVERYTHING except his own passing blunders ...crazy ,then he gets hurt and luongo gets the loss lolol